Tory leadership race

Chinahand

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, P.K. said:

A clip of Ian Hislop talking about Johnson's lies hence the recent court case that couldn't be broadcast by HIGNFY 

https://www.indy100.com/article/boris-johnson-have-i-got-news-for-you-tory-leadership-contest-brexit-video-8959806

A self-centred philandering inveterate liar as PM.

It's not as though Brexit hasn't already made the UK the laughing stock.....

Bullshit Johnson will win. He’ll lie like Trump, and eventually force the gammon to abort brexit, after he’s had a bit of fun with them - but first he’ll spend and spend on the idea, like the garden bridge, routemaster or Thames airport idiot projects until reality eventually catches up with him. 

The main difference between Trump and Johnson is that Trump is in favour of tariffs and economic sanctions for other countries, whilst Johnson is in favour of them for his own country. In the battle for who has the most moronic electorate the U.K. truly is in a class of its own. 

3 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

In the battle for who has the most moronic electorate the U.K. truly is in a class of its own. 

You're getting carried away on a wave of hyperbole again, Freggs. I am sure that people all over the world who do not like the incumbent government or the result of the last referendum think likewise.

Farce continues.  Have you stopped beating your mistress, Mr Johnson?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Carrie Symonds could be heard telling Mr Johnson to "get off me" and "get out of my flat".

... in the recording - heard by the Guardian, but not by the BBC - Mr Johnson was refusing to leave the flat and telling the woman to "get off" his laptop before there was a loud crashing noise. 

Ms Symonds is allegedly heard saying the MP had ruined a sofa with red wine: "You just don't care for anything because you're spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

For obvious reasons (like constantly lying through his teeth!) Johnson is reviled in the EU. But as professional people they will give him a fair hearing and THEN tell him to fuck off and take his lies with him.

Johnson has ended up in the final hustings because despite the state of the nation above all else tory MP's want to keep their cushy jobs with those long holidays and all those lovely X's. Amazingly Farage did remarkably well in the EU election. Even though there have been so many unmistakable signs of impending disaster being broadcast by the likes of the UK car industry Farage still gained an impressive following - make of his supporters as you will.....

This has put the wind up tory MP's. So what better way to up your street cred and a chance of hoovering up Farage voters to retain your phoney-baloney job than making sure that Johnson is PM and you helped him get there.

So now it goes to the tory party faithful. Despite the state of the nation good tories ALWAYS vote with their wallet. Johnson knows this so he kicked off his "campaign" with tax cuts for those on £50k plus.

Sorted.

We're fucked....

It's certainly true of most of the Tory voters that I've ever met, that they vote with their wallet; but has Boris now spaffed his chance of PM up against the wall, to let the ventriloquist's dummy in to number 10 ?  Might Gove even re-enter the race if the Sunday papers get hold of the real story behind the love-nest incident the other night and Bojo has to fall on his sword ? 

32 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

It's certainly true of most of the Tory voters that I've ever met, that they vote with their wallet; but has Boris now spaffed his chance of PM up against the wall, to let the ventriloquist's dummy in to number 10 ?  Might Gove even re-enter the race if the Sunday papers get hold of the real story behind the love-nest incident the other night and Bojo has to fall on his sword ? 

Just when I thought that with brexit the UK's standing just couldn't sink any lower the PM in waiting has a much reported on domestic with police in attendance etc etc.

You just couldn't make it up....

Somehow I can’t see Boris with hat strategically dipped below one eye whilst having the other eye in the mirror watching  himself gavotte. 

Although it’s probably how the wine got spilt on the couch. 

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Just when I thought that with brexit the UK's standing just couldn't sink any lower the PM in waiting has a much reported on domestic with police in attendance etc etc.

You just couldn't make it up....

Well, actually, you could.

Archived