Tory leadership race

Chinahand

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s no doubt Boris is frit of gaffes and questions on decorum and is hence avoiding debate. 

Keep quiet seems to be his strategy to winning. Shows lots of faith in his abilities, not. 

Boris would not dare risk any kind of unscripted debate because the man has the ability to form sentences of a slight gone off potato.

You only have to watch a few seconds of an interview when pushed for an answer that makes sense, the "man" breaks down into incoherent mumbling and filler noises.

As we learnt with Tey-Ray, when you took their carefully prepared script away, they turn to mush and crash.  Hardly leader of a nation material.

36 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Boris would not dare risk any kind of unscripted debate because the man has the ability to form sentences of a slight gone off potato.

He's not alone. 

BoJo the clown has now fudged his promise to cut tax for the rich....

As an aside, it is interesting to note that whilst the Tory Party will select either Jeremy Hunt or Boris Johnson as its new leader that by no means guarantees that they will become the next Prime Minister.

It is my understanding that Theresa May must recommend her replacement to the Queen and in particular that her replacement can carry a majority in the House of Commons....  Now, what if Theresa May decides to slip a knife of her own into the new Tory leader? 

4 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

BoJo the clown has now fudged his promise to cut tax for the rich....

As an aside, it is interesting to note that whilst the Tory Party will select either Jeremy Hunt or Boris Johnson as its new leader that by no means guarantees that they will become the next Prime Minister.

It is my understanding that Theresa May must recommend her replacement to the Queen and in particular that her replacement can carry a majority in the House of Commons....  Now, what if Theresa May decides to slip a knife of her own into the new Tory leader? 

It doesn't strike me as the sort of thing she would do. Whatever else you may think about her, she has loyalty to her party and a sense of duty. She would see such a thing as self-indulgent and crass.

21 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Conservative central office has released a picture of Boris all loved up again with his popsy, catching the last rays of the day in an English meadow. The nation can breathe again...

You sure about that?

Age.jpg

42 minutes ago, woolley said:

It doesn't strike me as the sort of thing she would do. Whatever else you may think about her, she has loyalty to her party a sense of duty. She would see such a thing as self-indulgent and crass.

Sadly you are right....

Archived