Tory leadership race

Chinahand

47 minutes ago, Rog said:

That woman got precisely what she deserved, in fact she got ok remarkable lightly.  BoJo tried to help in spite of having no duty or requirement to get involved.

But here's the thing.  If I was banged up in Israel I would not expect any action or even consular access from the UK.  I would not be entitled to any.

You're only posting that to try and cheer me up....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, woolley said:

I'm not a fan of Johnson, but the blame lies with Iran for her imprisonment. Don't try to shift it.

Oh the irony!

"Johnson, who told a Commons committee when he was foreign secretary that Zaghari-Ratcliffe was “teaching people journalism” in Iran, should acknowledge his mistake.

Iranian officials cited his words as evidence that she had engaged in “propaganda against the regime”. The family have always maintained she was visiting relatives in Iran when she was arrested. She has strenuously denied spying. She was sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to overthrow the Iranian government."

So thanks to Johnson she was charged and convicted for subversion.

Twat....

1 minute ago, the stinking enigma said:

teaching people journalism

God knows where Johnson got that from.

Probably the same source who literally did him up like a kipper on national tv.

And he's Prime Min FFS!

13 hours ago, P.K. said:

Oh the irony!

"Johnson, who told a Commons committee when he was foreign secretary that Zaghari-Ratcliffe was “teaching people journalism” in Iran, should acknowledge his mistake.

Iranian officials cited his words as evidence that she had engaged in “propaganda against the regime”. The family have always maintained she was visiting relatives in Iran when she was arrested. She has strenuously denied spying. She was sentenced to five years in prison for attempting to overthrow the Iranian government."

So thanks to Johnson she was charged and convicted for subversion.

Twat....

No, it was going to happen anyway.  At least BoJo TRIED to get her out despite having no power to ask for anything.

Archived