Trump's Controversial Tweet

kushal24

45 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

You missed some letters out of former POTUS and his name is Barack Hussein Obama.

And he certainly does not beat Obama.  His opinion poll numbers are in the toilet, and any metric you can find shows that he is either riding on the Obama-wave or making things worse.

But then, trying to talk sense with you about stuff like this is like trying to talk sense with PGW or manxy.  I know you are in it for the contrarian giggles. 

Richard, what I write I mean.  It is exactly how I feel about things.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Well admitting you are wrong is the first step to enlightenment.

Wrong?  There is no way that i am "admitting" anything of the sort.  I stand by what I wrote. Trump is absolutely correct in this matter and most else.

Before he was President, he said that America was in such a state that it needed to be made great again. Why didn't he leave? Through his wife and mother he could have lived anywhere in the EU. If America was that bad he could leave. 

But no, he chose to stay and argue his beliefs democratically, just like the congresswoman are. 

6 minutes ago, Declan said:

Before he was President, he said that America was in such a state that it needed to be made great again. Why didn't he leave? Through his wife and mother he could have lived anywhere in the EU. If America was that bad he could leave. 

But no, he chose to stay and argue his beliefs democratically, just like the congresswoman are. 

The need to recover America from Liberals (note the capital "L") far far exceeded any problems that his country of parental origin faced.though admittedly Scotland is a bit of a dump.

11 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

You're not Woody are you...

Hardly!

Anyway, not had one for years!  It's an unfortunate side effect of finesteride ....   :'(

24 minutes ago, woolley said:

Sounds like the medication is worse than the disease. (Tongue in cheek, of course. I appreciate that it probably isn't. :()

Well it does mean that a nocturnal emission is urine instead of anything else.

At my age what used to be wet dreams and dry farts has totally reversed. !Trouble is that one has to have a periodic cyctoscpy They give an entirely and terrifying new meaning to having something in your eye that really hurts!      

Archived