Trump's Controversial Tweet

kushal24

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RIchard Britten said:

Now he is doubling down with the Anti-Semite route...

My god, he just doesnt know when to shut the fuck up.

Utter nonsense.  Judaism did not enter into it.  Political mischief by a snowball journalist and nothing more.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/17/eric-trump-americans-agree-donald-trump-1417987

"Eric Trump on Wednesday heralded his father, President Donald Trump, as “the greatest fighter in the world,” and claimed that “95 percent” of people in the U.S. support his political message even as the president has worked to beat back criticism of racist rhetoric he leveled against members of Congress."

The rotten apple doesnt fall far from the rotten tree.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/ilhan-omar-donald-trump-suggests-congresswoman-is-married-to-brother-before-leading-calls-to-send-a4192631.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2a_x5lnHtwpzo4L0LfLlkmTJwiJbdEBZHCPEfjxMIgRnboSGJ7RQ8jF4I#Echobox=1563438048

"Donald Trump has suggested congresswoman Ilhan Omar is married to her brother, in the latest jibe in their long-running feud.

The US president hinted at incest between Ms Omar and her partner in footage released before a rally in which he led called to send the politician "back" away from America.

Mr Trump said: “There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it. I heard she was married to her brother.

“You’re asking me a question about it. I don’t know, but I’m sure that somebody will be looking at that.”"

How is any sane person supposed to respond to this level of idiocy?  

On 7/16/2019 at 8:35 AM, Rog said:

What President Trump wrote was absolutely correct.  Politicians opposing the measures he is taking to secure the borders of the USA and to clean up the scum of society that are being met with such horror by people who originate from crap hole countries would do better to concern themselves with their countries of origin than obstruct or complain about the get-well programs that he is introducing.  If by non-US citizens you mean illegal immigrants then GOOD.  As for people like me, what does that mean?

Tell me your thinking concerning, historically, another countries 'leader'....Hitler?

Because he and Trump have oh so many similarities.

Fear and derision.

Oh yeah....and the separation of children from their families.

Oh.....I almost forgot.....the slaughter of millions (If he gets his way.)

Given time to put more thought into these similarities there are a lot lot more ....period. 

It took the might of almost the rest of the democratic world to rid us of this (and I use these words 'judiciously') absolutely, undeniable EVIL.

57 minutes ago, Sentience said:

Tell me your thinking concerning, historically, another countries 'leader'....Hitler?

Fear and derision.

Given time to put more thought into these similarities there are a lot lot more ....period. 

It took the might of almost the rest of the democratic world to rid us of this (and I use these words 'judiciously') absolutely, undeniable EVIL.

Someone has been thinking in a very similar way to you.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/2017-german-magazine-cover-of-trump-giving-nazi-style-salute-goes-viral/22/07/

7 hours ago, Sentience said:

Fear and derision.

Which sorta proves two, well actually three things,

Fist Godwin's Law lives.

Second alcohol and computers do not mix. If you're not at least partially pissed what's your excuse?

Oh yes, thirdly using her Schicklgruber as a reference in a post to a Yiddish guy makes you a cunt. Farshteyn?

Archived