Trump's Controversial Tweet

kushal24

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that case, I can give you many, many million reasons more that say facism is a concern for all humanity, not just one particular group of victims. I could give you a list of horrific war deaths, injuries and privations from my family too, for example. 

Do you really think equating Trump with Hitler is reasonable?

Pinochet or Franco possibly, though Trump is in fact pretty successfully bound within a constitutional system rather than an over-turner of it. But to compare him with Hitler is quite something. Are you really going to try to rationalise and justify doing it? 

24 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

In that case, I can give you many, many million reasons more that say facism is a concern for all humanity, not just one particular group of victims. I could give you a list of horrific war deaths, injuries and privations from my family too, for example. 

Carry on.  If your family losses were due to republican attacks against the UK then serve the right.

I have no sympathy for terrorists.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:18 AM, RIchard Britten said:

Now he is doubling down with the Anti-Semite route...

My god, he just doesnt know when to shut the fuck up.

Err, no he isn't.

8 hours ago, Chinahand said:

Pinochet or Franco possibly, though Trump is in fact pretty successfully bound within a constitutional system rather than an over-turner of it. But to compare him with Hitler is quite something. Are you really going to try to rationalise and justify doing it? 

Trump hasn’t started any wars, and his dog whistling is just that. Franco and Pinochet were psychopaths. Trump isn’t Hitler re-incarnated by any means, although he does enable and give moral encouragement to people who wish he was. In a free country, comparing Trump’s more extreme behaviour to that of Hitler, Pinochet, Franco, or even Putin or Xi Jinping is ok in a satirical cartoon. Equating his actions with fascist dictators is beyond ignorant, at least at this stage of his reign. 

8 hours ago, Rog said:

Carry on.  If your family losses were due to republican attacks against the UK then serve the right.

I have no sympathy for terrorists.

You don’t have any special right to be offended by people calling out fascist behaviour because of the cult your Eastern European ancestors followed, I don’t care if they were Free Masons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jews or Atheists. Lots of people round here lost family in the fight against Hitler and his followers. 

33 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

You don’t have any special right to be offended by people calling out fascist behaviour because of the cult your Eastern European ancestors followed, I don’t care if they were Free Masons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jews or Atheists. Lots of people round here lost family in the fight against Hitler and his followers. 

Our case is a very special case.  That POS an his followers attempted to wipe out my people.

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

Not eastern European.  That's just Judenhaas in action.

11 hours ago, Chinahand said:

The left wind themselves up with like-minded souls in their liberal forums. First convince themselves of the truth of such nonsense and they then go on to believe that most of the world agrees with them. It works a bit like Corbyn's mob, Momentum.

The only word in the language more overused than "fascism" is "amazing".

Archived