Epstein death.

Giri

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Then again today, somebody else wants their 15 minutes of fame. Bloody snowflake and absolute wimp. Why was that bloke so offended and why wait 6 years to say something. Band wagoning at it's worst. I actually feel sorry for Andrew.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/prince-andrew-caught-in-n-word-row-former-downing-street-aide-rohan-silva-accuses-duke-of-york-of-using 

Another Likeable Rogue Dilli ????????

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Poor guy, went to see Epstein to tell him he couldn’t be seen seeing him, stayed for four days because it was obviously the only convenient place to stay in the middle of New York, but hardly got to see him because of the railway station-like traffic of young ladies, except for that night when he was a guest at Epstein’s soirée to celebrate getting out of jail, and then got seen anyway. Poor bloke. Trouble is, he’s just too honourable. 

Sounds like you were there :o

49 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

You said "I actually feel Sorry for Andrew" therefore making you a Nonce apologist.

But he's not, no one forced those girls to do anything. I have not seen one picture where the eyes are saying "Get me out of here" - they're attention whores, pah. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, thebees said:

But he's not, no one forced those girls to do anything. I have not seen one picture where the eyes are saying "Get me out of here" - they're attention whores, pah. 

Wow victim shaming women...by a woman...

And people ask "why didn't she say something at the time" or "why didn't she say no"...

All time low for you Bees.

These girls were being moved around by some of the richest, most powerful men on the planet.  Epstein had leverage on very, very important and influential people (including British Royalty).

Edited by RIchard Britten
  • Like 2

I watched the TV documentary last night and it opened my eyes.

I agree with “ the bees” about the older ones, but hadn’t realised there were young teens involved too. That was widely known it would seem , so one would have thought Andrew would have steered clear.

I can’t remember how old the girls were that were kissing his feet while he was apparently dressed in a suit and suspenders :o.

I may have misheard that though.