Mhks Salary

crumlin

Getting back on track, if there's any truth in the statements about Corkill and Henderson, I'd imagine they're feeling the pinch by having lost ministerial posts (which effectively double the standard MHK salary) and possibly - I'm not sure given the recent moves- by not even being members of a department which is worth another £5k or so on top of the basic of c. £22k

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
book keeping, how sweet, couldnt hack the full course.

youd still have to pay accountacy fees to make sure your work is correct moron!

self employed ass bandit or as rhumsaa would say, " COCK "

A business owner tells her friend that she is desperately searching for an accountant.

Her friend asks, "Didn't your company hire an accountant a short while ago?"

The business owner replies, "That's the accountant I've been searching for."

Getting back on track, if there's any truth in the statements about Corkill and Henderson, I'd imagine they're feeling the pinch by having lost ministerial posts (which effectively double the standard MHK salary) and possibly - I'm not sure given the recent moves- by not even being members of a department which is worth another £5k or so on top of the basic of c. £22k

There's a fair few who milk extra expenses to say the least..

There's a fair few who milk extra expenses to say the least..

Which particular MHKs and emoluments/expenses under the Payment of Members' Expenses Act 1989 (and secondary legislation made thereunder) are you referring to?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha ha

And you thought I was joking.....

We have some very high earners withing the House of Keys, and also some VERY HIGH expence claims. 

Crumlin, how do you know how much they earn and how high some of the expense claims are? I'm curious to know if this is fact (reveal source and values) or fiction.

Its been said before, but worth repeating, if you know something to be true back up what you say with fact, if on the other hand you heard this from a friend of a friend in the know, best not to post.

Archived