Paul Bell settles with HMRC for £67m

Grounds Keeper Willy

2 hours ago, 0bserver said:

I don't believe in reincarnation... 

But I do remember reading the forums years ago and there was a bloke called Barrie Stevens who used to be the cleaner at Safeway and Captain of the Ben-My-Chree (or was it the other way around?) 🤔

I remember Barrie Steven’s, whilst he was an expert at everything, he was no worse than many other of the posters on here, he had his faults, but he came across as harmless. Some posters on here are positively nasty, self opinionated but don’t like others expressing a view, especially if it clashes with their views. Typical behaviour on some social media sites. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HiVibes said:

I just read these forums during lockdown, the Barrie guy and Thomas Jefferson stood out as head and shoulders above the rest.

Barrie Stevens' last post was on 24 December 2019.  Thomas Jefferson in 2018 (and all his content has been deleted). 

When were you being locked down and what for?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Thomas Jefferson in 2018 (and all his content has been deleted).

All content erased after a ban? Interesting really that someone with such a well documented external profile of being fined and censured by their professional body for threats and bullying behaviour and of having charges like these publicly levied on them goes to such lengths to bully and discredit people who merely post on an anonymous Internet forum. I seem to recall he also exposed the identity of the person behind that anonymous account simply to assist in him being bullied and discredited further by all and sundry. Post nonsense on an anonymous Internet forum at your peril when you are dealing with such strange and conflicted characters. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Plod said:

All content erased after a ban? Interesting really that someone with such a well documented external profile of being fined and censured by their professional body for threats and bullying behaviour and of having charges like these publicly levied on them goes to such lengths to bully and discredit people who merely post on an anonymous Internet forum. I seem to recall he also exposed the identity of the person behind that anonymous account simply to assist in him being bullied and discredited further by all and sundry. Post nonsense on an anonymous Internet forum at your peril when you are dealing with such strange and conflicted characters. 

Okay, we get the picture, you dislike John. Why not man up and message him personally instead of sniping.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Barrie Stevens' last post was on 24 December 2019.  Thomas Jefferson in 2018 (and all his content has been deleted). 

When were you being locked down and what for?

Well Duh Miss Marple, its all there online you just have to wade through pages of angry old bellends.

I’m replying, this once, to the comments about the summons I’ve received and the other stuff alleged.

I’m pleading not guilty. The matter is sub judice. I can’t comment.

Thomas Jefferson was banned from posting as long ago as 2015, not by me. His posts have not been deleted.

Barrie Stevens was in 2019, and was banned by me. He’d posted some really nasty stuff in response to posts by a secular Jew about incendiary matters against an ultra orthodox family on Canvey Island, including stuff about where to send/who was paying the gas bills. He’d been requested to wind his neck in and carried on.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Thomas Jefferson was banned from posting as long ago as 2015, not by me. His posts have not been deleted.

None of them appeared when I checked last night, though they are there now.  Presumably some sort of software glitch, possibly caused by the fact they made over 12,000 comments in under 27 months. I just assumed they have deleted all their old content as banned commenters have been known to do.

The 2018 was the date they had last visited - obviously I couldn't see when they last posted with no posts visible.

34 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m replying, this once, to the comments about the summons I’ve received and the other stuff alleged.

I’m pleading not guilty. The matter is sub judice. I can’t comment.

Barrie Stevens was in 2019, and was banned by me. He’d posted some really nasty stuff in response to posts by a secular Jew about incendiary matters against an ultra orthodox family on Canvey Island, including stuff about where to send/who was paying the gas bills. He’d been requested to wind his neck in and carried on.

Hope you get sorted and past it all John.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

None of them appeared when I checked last night, though they are there now.  Presumably some sort of software glitch, possibly caused by the fact they made over 12,000 comments in under 27 months. I just assumed they have deleted all their old content as banned commenters have been known to do.

The 2018 was the date they had last visited - obviously I couldn't see when they last posted with no posts visible.

Sorry more like Clouseau than Marple, anyway this is a classic.

On 6/2/2014 at 12:11 AM, Thomas Jefferson said:

Here's an idea for any entrepreneurs in Onchan. How about a canine colonic irrigation salon where dogs can shit cleanly through a tube instead of all over the pavements.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...