UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, quilp said:

I asked first. Again, how is Wee Nippy one of the better ones? What made you say this..?

She is a much more effective leader and representative of her party than;

- Boris Johnson:  How many times can this man tell a lie before being held to account for it?  Sold the DUP out.  Still not addressed the splits within the Tory Party.

- Jeremy Corbyn:  Totally out of step with most of his party members.    Has failed to address the anti-antisemitism with the party and does not have a clear strategy in relation to brexit. 

- Jo Swinson:  One clear policy but as was seen earlier in this thread can be very naive.  Not sure what she will be like on the campaign trail.

- DUP:  Even less representative than than the SNP.  Only having a say because of the supply and confidence arrangement with the minority Government.  Appears to have bought a Boris Johnson lie hook, line and sinker in relation to his withdrawal agreement and border in the Irish Sea.

- Green Party:  No idea - I don't think Caroline Lucas is still the leader but could be wrong.  Self-evident explanation of the problem.

- Nigel Farage:  Unelected leader of the Brexit Party Limited.  Not even going to stand as an MP (probably because he would be beaten by a man dressed as a dolphin again!);

You will note that in my post I never said the competition was strong.  Sturgeon may be the Scottish version of Farage but at the moment at least she is an elected representative of Scotland and is true to her parties aims and beliefs (even if you disagree with them).

8 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

It's just a shame screaming lord Sutch wasnt still around. Would have probably got into power on the protest vote.

The party still sort of exists, they fielded a candidate called The Incredible Flying Brick in a by-election not long ago.

Edit - here:

Related image

5 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I think it just goes to show how few leaders there are in British politics today.  For all you describe Sturgeon as "Wee Nippy" and dismiss her party she is probably one of the better political leaders at present. 

:lol:

#troll

3 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

She is a much more effective leader and representative of her party than;

You will note that in my post I never said the competition was strong.  Sturgeon may be the Scottish version of Farage but at the moment at least she is an elected representative of Scotland and is true to her parties aims and beliefs (even if you disagree with them).

she's english........

she has failed in her job for the last 5 years......

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

You trotting out this one again. She is mighty annoying but she certainly ain't English.

as good as.......

so what has she done other than fail to hold referendum, lose her majority, destroy the nhs, destroy education, remove billions from councils with no cuts from the uk, destroy the housing industry, destroy business investment, roads worse than ever and drug deaths at a all time high........

:whistling:

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

as good as.......

so what has she done other than fail to hold referendum, lose her majority, destroy the nhs, destroy education, remove billions from councils with no cuts from the uk, destroy the housing industry, destroy business investment, roads worse than ever and drug deaths at a all time high........

Increase income tax.  

8 hours ago, woody2 said:

yes but.......

"She is a much more effective leader and representative of her party"

You really are a moron.  I note that you have not said who you think the most effective political leaders today are?

It's easy to criticise but not easy to build a sound case for someone. 

In my view Sturgeon is the best of a bad bunch. 

8 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

You really are a moron.  I note that you have not said who you think the most effective political leaders today are?

It's easy to criticise but not easy to build a sound case for someone. 

In my view Sturgeon is the best of a bad bunch. 

:lol:

stop trolling......

Archived