UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RIchard Britten said:

3ffj22.jpg

Lol, very funny.

So what you're saying is that us gammons don't have a right to be angry and show it raw terms should there be a turnaround.

There was something quite uplifting being in Trafalgar Square and surrounding areas during the poll tax riots: a passionate protest from the commoners.

I'd expect no less should the need arise.

2 minutes ago, quilp said:

Lol, very funny.

So what you're saying is that us gammons don't have a right to be angry and show it raw terms should there be a turnaround.

There was something quite uplifting being in Trafalgar Square and surrounding areas during the poll tax riots: a passionate protest from the commoners.

I'd expect no less should the need arise.

1.  I didn't mention "gammons".

2.  No one said you aren't allowed to be angry.  But there are more constructive things to do that dog whistling from the side lines calling for riots.

3. The difference between the PT riots and what you are calling for, is the nation was united in its dislike of PT, the same cannot be said for Brexit and its cultist followers.

4.  Will you be on the barricades waving the flag, or will you be tucked up in your jim-jams with a cup of coca like the typical chickenhawk you are?

3 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

1.  I didn't mention "gammons".

2.  No one said you aren't allowed to be angry.  But there are more constructive things to do that dog whistling from the side lines calling for riots.

3. The difference between the PT riots and what you are calling for, is the nation was united in its dislike of PT, the same cannot be said for Brexit and its cultist followers.

4.  Will you be on the barricades waving the flag, or will you be tucked up in your jim-jams with a cup of coca like the typical chickenhawk you are?

is it ok for muslims to riot as they did last night in leeds.........

1. But thats the type you're referring to.

2. Civil unrest isn't rioting, e.g. the climate activists grinding various cities to a halt in protest. 

3. Not advocating riots, or violence, though it'll probably descend into chaos, which I'd find understandable.

4. Er, go fuck yourself... 

Archived