UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

50 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Whilst this tit for tat name calling responding is funny it isn't really adding anything to the debate. I have no doubt that I've been similarly guilty of it myself at some point but can I suggest (just a suggestion, don't take it as an insult) that people just take some deep breaths and stick to relevant (or at least non-insulting) posts.

the funny thing is remoans said they would riot if ukexit happens.......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, woody2 said:

lefty bbc 11pm news.......

5 mins on a non-story tory wales

5 mins on a non-story jrm

2 mins on lib dums

5 mins interviewing a bbc political correspondent about the first 2 non-stories

4 mins on drunker juncker knocking bj......

:lol:

BBC 3pm today:

Big deal about Welsh Secretary resignation "under a cloud", despite the fact he said he was going for the sake of the party and would work to clear his name. "Not the launch the Prime Minister would want." smirks newsreader. Skimmed over several deselection rows within Labour in a few seconds.

Big deal about "fake news" claims that Swinson's husband's company got millions from EU. Where were they when the fake claim about Theresa May's husband owning substantial shareholding in government contractor G4S were doing the rounds? I don't recall them debunking that one.

Big deal about Tory online ad showing Starmer answering a question on Labour's Brexit policy. Went on for several minutes about how misleading it is. Gave only cursory acknowledgement in passing that "all parties are at it". I waited for a balancing example showing how Momentum lampoon the Tories. Nothing.

Then there was a "fact check" piece on a Johnson speech and a Corbyn speech. After the Johnson speech, they rubbished the promises made within it. After the Corbyn speech they said that the promises were "ambitious and would be challenging considering the cuts made by the Tories", then went on rubbishing the Tories.

Still banging on about JRM and Grenfell.

I wouldn't even vote Tory, but the BBC are a bloody disgrace.

8 minutes ago, woolley said:

BBC 3pm today:

Big deal about Welsh Secretary resignation "under a cloud", despite the fact he said he was going for the sake of the party and would work to clear his name. "Not the launch the Prime Minister would want." smirks newsreader. Skimmed over several deselection rows within Labour in a few seconds.

Big deal about "fake news" claims that Swinson's husband's company got millions from EU. Where were they when the fake claim about Theresa May's husband owning substantial shareholding in government contractor G4S were doing the rounds? I don't recall them debunking that one.

Big deal about Tory online ad showing Starmer answering a question on Labour's Brexit policy. Went on for several minutes about how misleading it is. Gave only cursory acknowledgement in passing that "all parties are at it". I waited for a balancing example showing how Momentum lampoon the Tories. Nothing.

Then there was a "fact check" piece on a Johnson speech and a Corbyn speech. After the Johnson speech, they rubbished the promises made within it. After the Corbyn speech they said that the promises were "ambitious and would be challenging considering the cuts made by the Tories", then went on rubbishing the Tories.

Still banging on about JRM and Grenfell.

I wouldn't even vote Tory, but the BBC are a bloody disgrace.

Dear me Woolster but you're as bad as Central Office!

The doctoring of Starmer's interview is an absolute disgrace. It's just so nasty and low. Blow as well as brow.

Like your "smirks newsreader" claim. You're as bad as the rest of them at spin.

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Dear me Woolster but you're as bad as Central Office!

The doctoring of Starmer's interview is an absolute disgrace. It's just so nasty and low. Blow as well as brow.

Like your "smirks newsreader" claim. You're as bad as the rest of them at spin.

I would have been good with them doing that piece, but there should be balance. Labour do that sort of thing all of the time. The Tories are just trying to copy the modus operandi of Momentum. They did acknowledge in passing that "they're all at it", but only in passing. They offered no balancing example. This is elementary impartiality practice that the BBC appears to have forgotten.

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

why doesn't labour want the impact assessments on it's spending plans released.......

:whistling:

lefty whitehall cover up......

Whitehall mandarins know that the combined assembled brains of the top team at Labour wouldn't outweigh a quarter of dolly mixtures. They will be easy to bamboozle and departmental budgets will skyrocket. Doubles all round, chaps.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

BS.

You seem to have a blind spot when it comes to your own culpability in these outbreaks of hostility, PK. You see venom from others as one sided bullying aimed at yourself. You apparently don't register when you are doing the same thing. Often you instigate it!

Archived