UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

6 minutes ago, woolley said:

Far less likely nowadays with the advance of genetic science. Think about all the innocents that would be alive today or would have avoided rape by "rehabilitated" repeat offenders. 

What part of "the law and judiciary are run by people and people have a predisposition to fuck up" is it that you don't understand?

Dear me. The hang 'em and flog 'em brigade in full pursuit of the uneatable...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, P.K. said:

What part of "the law and judiciary are run by people and people have a predisposition to fuck up" is it that you don't understand?

Dear me. The hang 'em and flog 'em brigade in full pursuit of the uneatable...

Oh yes. Gina Miller and all of that. But I think it more likely that murderous scum repeat their deeds so I would take the risk to spare the innocent.  

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

What Brits feel about the upcoming general election...

Fear: 25%

Anger: 15%

Confusion: 14%

Enthusiasm: 7%

Excitement: 5%

Pride: 1%

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politic

:rolleyes:

I guess apathy wasn't a voting option. I can understand anger and confusion, and to some extent enthusiasm and excitement. Who on earth feels fear and which weirdos feel pride about a general election?

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I guess apathy wasn't a voting option. I can understand anger and confusion, and to some extent enthusiasm and excitement. Who on earth feels fear

look at the link.........27% none of the above........

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

which weirdos feel pride about a general election?

the one's that lose the election deposit......

1 hour ago, woolley said:

Oh yes. Gina Miller and all of that. But I think it more likely that murderous scum repeat their deeds so I would take the risk to spare the innocent.  

Dear me, Gina Miller again! You're getting worse than The Daily Wail for casting aspersions on the cornerstones of our democracy and that's saying something! But hey, keep sucking those lemons....

Please explain how a full life term fails to protect the innocents? Thanks.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Please explain how a full life term fails to protect the innocents? Thanks.

It might if that was what always happened. You and I both know that many are released having been "rehabilitated" as "safe" for release into society and then they go on to repeat their crimes and worse. It's the usual liberal flaw of concealing moral cowardice behind an imagined moral superiority. We are too civilised to protect the vulnerable. If a party were to include the death penalty for murder and rape in a manifesto, I wonder what would happen.

23 minutes ago, woolley said:

It might if that was what always happened. You and I both know that many are released having been "rehabilitated" as "safe" for release into society and then they go on to repeat their crimes and worse. It's the usual liberal flaw of concealing moral cowardice behind an imagined moral superiority. We are too civilised to protect the vulnerable. If a party were to include the death penalty for murder and rape in a manifesto, I wonder what would happen.

Those bloody liberals! They really are to blame for absolutely everything. Including holding higher ideals than most especially in wanting to create a fairer society.

Those liberal bastards eh?

A life term can mean no release EVER. Like the Moors Murderers and Rosemary West and all the rest of them.

So there is no justification for the death penalty.

19 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Those bloody liberals! They really are to blame for absolutely everything. Including holding higher ideals than most especially in wanting to create a fairer society.

Those liberal bastards eh?

Yes. It's always somebody else that pays the price for those high ideals. In the real world, some poor girl raped and strangled then dumped in a wood is a beacon to that fairer society.

7 minutes ago, woolley said:

Yes. It's always somebody else that pays the price for those high ideals. In the real world, some poor girl raped and strangled then dumped in a wood is a beacon to that fairer society.

What?

Liberals are to blame for the psychiatric issues of peadophiles!

You're losing it...

Archived