UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

29 minutes ago, woolley said:

A lot of Sir Nige's candidates hacked off at having put time and money into their campaigns only to be stood down, I notice.

Nige has openly said they won't be getting there money back either and neither will any of those who paid the fee to be considered as a candidate but who were unsuccessful. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, woolley said:

A lot of Sir Nige's candidates hacked off at having put time and money into their campaigns only to be stood down, I notice.

Read an interesting article about this and the general feeling over sir nige's 100 quid to be considered as a Brexit Party candidate. In June The Telegraph said that almost 3000 people had paid the 100 quid, nice little earner for someone there.

P9or1bgN.png?1112

27 minutes ago, woolley said:

Peadophiles?  We're talking murderers and rapists. 

No. Just you.

If you don't like the UK judicial system, and you clearly don't because you're forever trying to diss it when it finds against your favoured right wing executive for trying to use powers they don't have, then maybe you should move elsewhere....

37 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Read an interesting article about this and the general feeling over sir nige's 100 quid to be considered as a Brexit Party candidate. In June The Telegraph said that almost 3000 people had paid the 100 quid, nice little earner for someone there.

P9or1bgN.png?1112

I'm finding my grip on reality slipping away (woolley has that effect) but this is a spoof, right?

3 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

The picture is a spoof, private eye I guess, but the 100 quid to be considered as a candidate is real.

I'm at least one issue behind atm. So I'd better dig out that "URGENT FIRST CLASS MAIL" asafp.

What on earth were the billies expecting...?

Old news. You do know that she retweeted someone parodying Owen Jones, it wasn't actually him. He is a liberal idiot but not that stupid. Supposedly (if she is to believed) she retweeted to show how social media can be misused. I am in no way defending her, I think so was at best naive.

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

No. Just you.

If you don't like the UK judicial system, and you clearly don't because you're forever trying to diss it when it finds against your favoured right wing executive for trying to use powers they don't have, then maybe you should move elsewhere....

I did. But I do hope for and expect a backlash in the future against the current laissez-faire attitude to law and order and look forward to a much more authoritarian regime being established. Tough on crime and all of that. Harsh punishment pour encourager les autres. Something else to have the liberals squealing with any luck.

Archived