21 minutes ago, woody2 said:

2019 Pre Election Polling (Changes With 2017 Pre Election Polling):

CON: 36.6% (-7.2)

LAB: 24.5% (-0.9)

LDM: 17.9% (+7.4)

BXP: 11.1% (+11.1)

GRN: 4.0% (+0.2)

UKIP: 0.7% (-10.1)

So basically no change save for a swing of 7ish from Tories to LD, with UKIP basically morphing into Brexit. If that bears out in December it will be Corbyn, backed by LD and SNP, meaning another Brexit delay, then a referendum, then no Brexit. Then a Scottish referendum and Scexit???

8 minutes ago, wrighty said:

So basically no change save for a swing of 7ish from Tories to LD, with UKIP basically morphing into Brexit. If that bears out in December it will be Corbyn, backed by LD and SNP, meaning another Brexit delay, then a referendum, then no Brexit. Then a Scottish referendum and Scexit???

Rather than ‘Scexit’ let’s just call it ‘Sexit’. The tabloids would go crazy for that.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

On a more serious note I see Labour have mobilised on social media already.  

Will this election see more digital campaigns and possibly more Cambridge Analytica scandals? 

Very definitely. This will be relentless and it will make an impression. It's Momentum's forte, and they have the young in their sights. A good soundbite is as good as a fact. I don't think the Tories have anything online that's anywhere near as slick.

3 hours ago, wrighty said:

Probably a real mess. I’d quite like to see Corbyn as PM - not because I think he’d do a good job necessarily, but because it might be more entertaining for a relatively distant observer. 

If that comes to pass, you may find that you are not as relatively distant as you may think.

15 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Although the nationalists make a lot of noise, I am not convinced that they represent the majority of Scots or that the majority of Scots are stupid. More of them voted for Brexit in 2016 than voted for the SNP in 2017. They will vote SNP to keep a foot on London's neck, but when it comes to the crunch I don't see them voting to leave the UK.

2 hours ago, wrighty said:

we will know friday if sir nige party is standing in every seat.......

most remoan tories moved to ld in 2017.......

9 minutes ago, woody2 said:

we will know friday if sir nige party is standing in every seat.....

I suspect that decision will only come after the weekend. Any sense and they will play it tactically just standing in labour leave strongholds...standing everywhere, they will lose Brexit and help Corbyn and others (SNP/LD) romp home.

The fact that they are split on this decision just shows how stupid most of them actually are.

Archived