UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An interesting experiment during this election might be for a few of us on MF to visit a couple of party websites and see if/how we get targetted afterwards during this campaign.

Did that during the lead up to the referendumb by pretending to support brexit.

I still get daily half-truth messages of encouragement and instruction including a (daily) reminder whenever Haw Haw is broadcasting. 

57 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

An interesting experiment during this election might be for a few of us on MF to visit a couple of party websites and see if/how we get targetted afterwards during this campaign.

I've already had emails from Corbyn, McDonald and Abbot. 

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Will the Brexit Party manage to actually write and publish a manifesto any time soon? Fairly obvious what their main promise is but what is their actual stance on the miriad of issues unrelated to leaving the EU that are critical to the UK?

#fakenews

14 minutes ago, woody2 said:

#fakenews

So, I guess you don't consider the likes of education, health, housing, economy, etc. to be important? But then again you clearly don't know what the term fakenews actually means so its probably not surprising. There will be life after Brexit, it is perfectly valid to ask what respective parties ideas are on things other than that.

Archived