UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

6 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

So, I guess you don't consider the likes of education, health, housing, economy, etc. to be important? But then again you clearly don't know what the term fakenews actually means so its probably not surprising. There will be life after Brexit, it is perfectly valid to ask what respective parties ideas are on things other than that.

important not critical.......

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how much the future of the NHS will factor into peoples thinking during the election?  

Do the electorate want to see further privatisation in the NHS?  Do they want to have a US style health insurance system?  Farage is already on film saying that we would have to move towards a US style system and rumours are flowing around that there are already discussions taking place between Conservative MP's and US health providers.

The Conservative have promised 20,000 new police officers but they had cut at least that number during their 9 years in Government.  Will people see through this?

Is Brexit going to overrule everything?  Clearly for people like Woody2 it does but does everyone feel the same way?

2 hours ago, Declan said:

Yeah and I signed up to vote in the last leadership election. 

Oh that's interesting.

You're an Isle of Man Resident who can be a member of a UK Political Party and vote on the leadership of that party, but not actually entitled to vote for the party in an election?

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I wonder how much the future of the NHS will factor into peoples thinking during the election?  

Do the electorate want to see further privatisation in the NHS?  Do they want to have a US style health insurance system?  Farage is already on film saying that we would have to move towards a US style system and rumours are flowing around that there are already discussions taking place between Conservative MP's and US health providers.

The Conservative have promised 20,000 new police officers but they had cut at least that number during their 9 years in Government.  Will people see through this?

Is Brexit going to overrule everything?  Clearly for people like Woody2 it does but does everyone feel the same way?

labour have been saying the tories would sell off the nhs since the nhs started.......most privatisation has been done by labour......

#fakenews on police numbers as they have been split up......go on tell us how many work for the nca.....

35 minutes ago, woody2 said:

labour have been saying the tories would sell off the nhs since the nhs started.......most privatisation has been done by labour......

#fakenews on police numbers as they have been split up......go on tell us how many work for the nca.....

I am asking questions based upon what I am hearing and what is being reported.  If you have facts then please share with the class.

2 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I am asking questions based upon what I am hearing and what is being reported.  If you have facts then please share with the class.

vast numbers of police moved to the nca.......whichever media your reading ........change....

6 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

I think this privatisation of the NHS is a complete myth. Blair's private finance initiatives were a disaster. Nobody has said it will happen, it is nobody's policy and they keep pumping ever larger piles of money into it. Where has this rumour come from? It seems to be something that Labour/Momentum bang on about interminably on social media, and it has been taken up as gospel. That's how they operate.

52 minutes ago, woody2 said:

i must of missed the eu appointing you kaiser of the internet........

Calm down dear, not good for your blood pressure. What I post is my opinion and what you post is your opinion, it really isn't anything more complicated than that.

33 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Calm down dear, not good for your blood pressure. What I post is my opinion and what you post is your opinion, it really isn't anything more complicated than that.

yet you corrected yourself in your next post.......

Archived