UK General Election Dec 2019

woolley

1 hour ago, woolley said:

I think this privatisation of the NHS is a complete myth. Blair's private finance initiatives were a disaster. Nobody has said it will happen, it is nobody's policy and they keep pumping ever larger piles of money into it. Where has this rumour come from? It seems to be something that Labour/Momentum bang on about interminably on social media, and it has been taken up as gospel. That's how they operate.

bj is on record as saying it won't happen......

meanwhile momentum is fundraising without been registered........

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

bj is on record as saying it won't happen......

meanwhile momentum is fundraising without been registered........

This hospital has been doing NHS work subcontracted for many years as have others down on the manor...In recent times they have developed an oncology department. Local GP's been sending NHS patients here for a long time..

You don't get the same menu and wine with dinner but you dodge the waiting list on the NHS and that I think is where it is going..

Your GP etc may be NHS but the rest will be private but contracted and that is where the US corporations come in...But the NHS pays...

What the NHS wants is to get rid of the long term commitment..

.I know someone who had two new knees here at Springfield on the NHS it was like an hotel. I also know someone who had a serious sinus op here at a private hospital and the NHS paid and also one who had a hernia done the same at the private hospital and the NHS paid. On the other hand an attempt at private GP "walk in service" failed round here.

Click the link..

http://www.springfieldhospital.co.uk/

18 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

This hospital has been doing NHS work subcontracted for many years as have others down on the manor...In recent times they have developed an oncology department. Local GP's been sending NHS patients here for a long time..

You don't get the same menu and wine with dinner but you dodge the waiting list on the NHS and that I think is where it is going..

Your GP etc may be NHS but the rest will be private but contracted and that is where the US corporations come in...But the NHS pays...

What the NHS wants is to get rid of the long term commitment..

.I know someone who had two new knees here at Springfield on the NHS it was like an hotel. I also know someone who had a serious sinus op here at a private hospital and the NHS paid and also one who had a hernia done the same at the private hospital and the NHS paid. On the other hand an attempt at private GP "walk in service" failed round here.

Click the link..

http://www.springfieldhospital.co.uk/

Well surely this is a good thing?  Trying to do every single thing in house is just leftist dogma. So long as the NHS provides free at point of delivery and the patients receive the right treatment in the most timely manner available then the service has fulfilled its obligation.  

44 minutes ago, woody2 said:

bj is on record as saying it won't happen.....

He also said that he would not send that letter and that Britain was definitely leaving the EU today whatever happens.

And then he negotiated a perfectly sensible deal but refused to let Parliament debate it properly even though it would probably have gone through.

Britain would have left the EU last March if it were not for rebel Conservatives and the Ulster Loyalist Party.

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

He also said that he would not send that letter and that Britain was definitely leaving the EU today whatever happens.

And then he negotiated a perfectly sensible deal but refused to let Parliament debate it properly even though it would probably have gone through.

With lots of amendments attached, like a customs union and a "confirmatory referendum". It was crystal clear where that was heading.

2 minutes ago, woolley said:

With lots of amendments attached, like a customs union and a "confirmatory referendum". It was crystal clear where that was heading.

Could have left in March. It's the people who say they support Brexit who keep stopping it from happening.

I'm not predicting who will be the next PM. But I won't be surprised if it's Corby.

Just now, pongo said:

Could have left in March. It's the people who say they support Brexit who keep stopping it from happening.

I'm not predicting who will be the next PM. But I won't be surprised if it's Corby.

Absolutely nothing would surprise me from here.

1 minute ago, pongo said:

It's no big deal either way. In the big scheme of things.

Well it could be for the Island if Jezza did get in and started poking around the offshores. Don't know how far he would get in reality, but it's a known unknown.

6 minutes ago, pongo said:

mays deal wasn't leaving the eu........ever......

they wanted to wreck bj's deal.......

Archived