Liverpool FC..Has any team been so lucky ever.

SJR

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, here he is. Didn't pop in the other week though, no.

I've seen that game yesterday so many times before. Dominant without scoring against a well organised solid defense and stung on the counter. It happens. Losing at home is never good, but at least it wasn't a 3-0 mauling to our fiercest rivals.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Haha, here he is. Didn't pop in the other week though, no.

I've seen that game yesterday so many times before. Dominant without scoring against a well organised solid defense and stung on the counter. It happens. Losing at home is never good, but at least it wasn't a 3-0 mauling to our fiercest rivals.

Aww did you miss me?  That's sweet.

Arne Slot suggesting that Forest could be contending Champions League spots is comical.

I almost get the impression that you are more bothered about beating United than you are with actually winning anything. 

I presume you are still enjoying the 7Up Cup?

I'd like us to compete for the league for sure, new manager has inherited a very strong squad, but the same deficiencies are there. We don't score enough goals for all the possession we have. I sit to to watch the football to enjoy it, games like yesterday are like watching a repeat of something you didn't particularly enjoy the first time. Like watching James Bond films over and over I guess.

While you're around though, can I just mention Brighton. 

Are you referring to this quote?

“If you lose a home game that’s always a setback and especially if you face a team, we never know, maybe they will go all the way to fight for Champions League places, but normally this team is not ending up in the top 10. If you lose a game against them that’s a big disappointment, although they were organised and structured really well.”

Because if so, you seem to be fucking mental.

• Like 1

No.

He'll be a Houllier. Win a few cups, play some nice stuff, miss out on the biggest prizes, act in the correct manner, leave in three years with respect but not love.

Hopefully though I'm wrong and we're going to tear it up!

(also, I still think Utd - both club and fans - should have given Moyes more time, he'd have been alright in the end)

36 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

No.

He'll be a Houllier. Win a few cups, play some nice stuff, miss out on the biggest prizes, act in the correct manner, leave in three years with respect but not love.

Hopefully though I'm wrong and we're going to tear it up!

(also, I still think Utd - both club and fans - should have given Moyes more time, he'd have been alright in the end)

I doubt it. Rabbit in the headlights.