Villa Marina Cinema Closes Until Further Notice

slinkydevil

I love the new Villa Building. But I have been to a few conferences there with lots of people and there are plenty of bars in the place. And yet there are so few toilets. Always a long queue for a pee.

I am sure there are guidelines or even regulations as to how many there should be for such a building. The architects/technicians as far as functionality is concerned, in this respect have screwed up.

Not a big pint I appreciate that, but it comes under the heading of 'all fur coat and no knickers'.

Never once queued up for the toilet in the new Villa - in fact at Robert Plant I was the only person using the facilities twice during the night.

There are two either side of the main hall, two in the main entrance, two directly above the main entrance not to mention the ones off the bars and function rooms

is the villa open to just pop in for a pint of an evening? like a pub? or is it more like bars open if there's stuff on that night?

I love the new Villa Building. But I have been to a few conferences there with lots of people and there are plenty of bars in the place. And yet there are so few toilets. Always a long queue for a pee.

There's loads of toilets, but everyone seems to queue up for the ones in the lobby. I've been to a few sell out gigs there and the toilets round by the stage are always empty. Probably people like you who simply don't know they exist and just queue up and bleat :)

Archived