Draining the swamp ---

Rog

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Dear me Roger - you give racists a bad rep...

Now just where the hell is anything in that even remotely racist even by today's ultra-warped meaning of the word?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rog said:

Now just where the hell is anything in that even remotely racist even by today's ultra-warped meaning of the word?

There is not supposed to be...

On 2/12/2020 at 5:27 PM, P.K. said:

Be sure to tell the surgeon who removed your sense of humour that the operation was a complete success...

Just now, manxman1980 said:

But Rog the returnees would be UK Nationals so would not require a working visa.  In fact they would have full access to the NHS and benefits system etc despite possibly never having paid a single penny into it.  

I assume that you are in receipt of a state pension?  

The returnees would of course not need a working visa, but it would provide a route for non-Brits to supplement the UK work force during times of agricultural need such as seasonal work if no other way.

34 minutes ago, Rog said:

The returnees would of course not need a working visa, but it would provide a route for non-Brits to supplement the UK work force during times of agricultural need such as seasonal work if no other way.

Come on Rog, you've just got rid of Johnny Foreigner and you're already talking about bringing him back. Where's your backbone?

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Come on Rog, you've just got rid of Johnny Foreigner and you're already talking about bringing him back. Where's your backbone?

Not got rid of "Johnny Foreigner" but got rid of illegals and undesirables.

A very different thing.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Ah, ok, that can only meant that you never had a problem with EU freedom of movement as long as those coming to the UK were working then.

No, I have always had a problem with freedom of movement though for bona fide workers coming to employment I had less of an objection.

This is nothing to do with nationality and everything to do with those who crawled in to exploit our benefits system directly from an EU state or who used the very porous borders on so many of the EU states.

36 minutes ago, Rog said:

DO at least TRY to keep up.

MORE than 17?

How many more?

And how many to go?

I just love the way that according to Roger all the ills around living in the UK are either down to the EU or the last Labour administration....

Laughable!

9 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

You two need to understand that I have no issue with criminals being deported in general.  My view on this is how would you like it if the situation was reversed?  For arguments sake, lets say a British couple have a child in the UK.  When that child is 2 years old the parents move to the US for example.  The child attends school in the US, rarely if ever returning to the UK for holidays to visit grandparents.  Eventually the grandparents pass away so the holidays to the UK stop.

Meanwhile the child falls in with the wrong problem and ends up in a gang and at the age of 28 is convicted of drug dealing, and gang offensives and sentenced to 10 years in a US prison.  Upon release the US decide to withdraw his US citizenship and deport him to the UK as he was born there and still has UK citizenship.

What would the UK do with him?  He has no means of support, no longer has family or friends in the UK and cannot be turned away without being left stateless.  What do you think is going to happen?  Would you be happy with that scenario?  Or would you say that he should remain in the US because that is where he spent his formative years, that is where his parents, and child are and therefore he remains a US problem?

these people don't have citizenship......

8 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

I actually think that the potentially bigger problem with this is the ill feeling or worse that it could cause between the UK and the countries the deportees are sent to. Do countries need agreements to deport or is it an automatic right?

they all send people back to the uk....

11 hours ago, Rog said:

Me?  I'm taking advice that I was given and just not biting.  What you're describing is rubbish.

I'm not putting you on ignore, I'm just going to watch and laugh.

Really.

Which bit is rubbish? There’s a search function on this site - anyone can see you defend terrorism, regularly say you are Polish and that Israel,  not the U.K. is your homeland, and every other post you write up is to show your hatred of your fellow humans, especially the British. 

On 2/14/2020 at 11:23 AM, manxman1980 said:

But Rog the returnees would be UK Nationals so would not require a working visa.  In fact they would have full access to the NHS and benefits system etc despite possibly never having paid a single penny into it.  

I assume that you are in receipt of a state pension?  

British citizens who return to the UK after an extended stay abroad lose their rights to immediate access to welfare benefits and the NHS.

It has been like this for some years. 

Also if anyone wants to go to a EU country that is very generous with social security benefits. It is not the UK, it is Germany.

I was always dismayed that our social security scroungers could not get off their backsides and move to Germany. Lazy sods they were letting money go through their fingers!

Archived