Draining the swamp ---

Rog

25 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

So you admit what you posted wasn't comprehensive or accurate. Fair play to you. Good to see such honesty from a new forum member.

err......the story is about jamaica......i posted the jamaica number......you then moved the point onto who was best......

:rolleyes:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sir nige said:

err......the story is about jamaica......i posted the jamaica number......you then moved the point onto who was best......

:rolleyes:

Ok, let's neither of them us be disingenuous. Why don't you put the full deportation figures so there can be no confusion.

4 hours ago, Rog said:

Well I've no association whatsoever with Poland, I'm a UK national by birth, and a citizen of Israel by right of Aliyah.

My association with the island is that I was brought over as a toddler and apart from holidays remained there before going up to university at Manchester. 

So there ya go!

Still curious about the "Poland" thing though.

You’ve said plenty of times that you’re a Polish Jew. You bring it up all the time.

19 hours ago, Rog said:

Who gives a toss how long they've been in OUR country?

They are criminals and so should be kicked out.

17 hours ago, sir nige said:

1. they had landline access

2. tough

You two need to understand that I have no issue with criminals being deported in general.  My view on this is how would you like it if the situation was reversed?  For arguments sake, lets say a British couple have a child in the UK.  When that child is 2 years old the parents move to the US for example.  The child attends school in the US, rarely if ever returning to the UK for holidays to visit grandparents.  Eventually the grandparents pass away so the holidays to the UK stop.

Meanwhile the child falls in with the wrong problem and ends up in a gang and at the age of 28 is convicted of drug dealing, and gang offensives and sentenced to 10 years in a US prison.  Upon release the US decide to withdraw his US citizenship and deport him to the UK as he was born there and still has UK citizenship.

What would the UK do with him?  He has no means of support, no longer has family or friends in the UK and cannot be turned away without being left stateless.  What do you think is going to happen?  Would you be happy with that scenario?  Or would you say that he should remain in the US because that is where he spent his formative years, that is where his parents, and child are and therefore he remains a US problem?

Are you seriously denying that you have ever claimed to be Polish? It’s nothing to do with your ancestral religion - you have claimed to be Polish on multiple occasions. If another poster were to claim to be a North African Muslim one day, a native of Saudi Arabia the next, defend the murder of British and Irish soldiers on UN missions the next and then claim to be a ‘British patriot’ on Manx Forums after making quite clear that you hate the British, Manx and Irish and hope they get economy-busting trade deals - well substitute North African for Polish and Saudia Arabia for Israel- and that’s you. There’s absolutely no need to drag up your family background in these discussions and yet you do at every opportunity. You are clearly an anti-Semitic sock puppet. 

19 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

You two need to understand that I have no issue with criminals being deported in general.  My view on this is how would you like it if the situation was reversed?  For arguments sake, lets say a British couple have a child in the UK.  When that child is 2 years old the parents move to the US for example.  The child attends school in the US, rarely if ever returning to the UK for holidays to visit grandparents.  Eventually the grandparents pass away so the holidays to the UK stop.

Meanwhile the child falls in with the wrong problem and ends up in a gang and at the age of 28 is convicted of drug dealing, and gang offensives and sentenced to 10 years in a US prison.  Upon release the US decide to withdraw his US citizenship and deport him to the UK as he was born there and still has UK citizenship.

What would the UK do with him?  He has no means of support, no longer has family or friends in the UK and cannot be turned away without being left stateless.  What do you think is going to happen?  Would you be happy with that scenario?  Or would you say that he should remain in the US because that is where he spent his formative years, that is where his parents, and child are and therefore he remains a US problem?

Become a criminal take your punishment. At 28 he/she should be able to look after themselves

33 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Yes.  He's blown his opportunity.end of.

Archived