Draining the swamp ---

Rog

32 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Are you seriously denying that you have ever claimed to be Polish? It’s nothing to do with your ancestral religion - you have claimed to be Polish on multiple occasions. If another poster were to claim to be a North African Muslim one day, a native of Saudi Arabia the next, defend the murder of British and Irish soldiers on UN missions the next and then claim to be a ‘British patriot’ on Manx Forums after making quite clear that you hate the British, Manx and Irish and hope they get economy-busting trade deals - well substitute North African for Polish and Saudia Arabia for Israel- and that’s you. There’s absolutely no need to drag up your family background in these discussions and yet you do at every opportunity. You are clearly an anti-Semitic sock puppet. 

Me?  I'm taking advice that I was given and just not biting.  What you're describing is rubbish.

I'm not putting you on ignore, I'm just going to watch and laugh.

Really.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I actually think that the potentially bigger problem with this is the ill feeling or worse that it could cause between the UK and the countries the deportees are sent to. Do countries need agreements to deport or is it an automatic right?

It is a right that we can (and certainly should) deport foreign crims to their country of nationality. Nowt to do with the country we send them to.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

It is a right that we can (and certainly should) deport foreign crims to their country of nationality. Nowt to do with the country we send them to.

and you know this because? What is the legal basis? Presumably any country can sent UK criminals back to the UK without notice as well then?

37 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Become a criminal take your punishment. At 28 he/she should be able to look after themselves

23 minutes ago, Rog said:

Yes.  He's blown his opportunity.end of.

21 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Both Rog and ND have completely missed manxmans point.

What more can we say Teapot?  Rog is especially blinkered to inconvenient truths.  I can't imagine either of them welcoming the hypothetical criminal back to the UK can you?

Just now, mojomonkey said:

and you know this because? What is the legal basis? Presumably any country can sent UK criminals back to the UK without notice as well then?

Yes.  And there is not a bloody thing that we can do about it.  One case that I fell over after a single search is that of (from The Guardian some time ago) "a serial paedophile who was deported from an Australian prison back to Britain yesterday will have to sign the sex offenders register and tell the authorities where he is living, the Home Office has said.

Raymond Horne, 61, was detained by police on arrival at Heathrow amid claims - stirred up by tabloid headlines - that he posed a severe danger to the community."

2 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

What more can we say Teapot?  Rog is especially blinkered to inconvenient truths.  I can't imagine either of them welcoming the hypothetical criminal back to the UK can you?

There is no option.

1 minute ago, Rog said:

Yes.  And there is not a bloody thing that we can do about it.  One case that I fell over after a single search is that of (from The Guardian some time ago) "a serial paedophile who was deported from an Australian prison back to Britain yesterday will have to sign the sex offenders register and tell the authorities where he is living, the Home Office has said.

Raymond Horne, 61, was detained by police on arrival at Heathrow amid claims - stirred up by tabloid headlines - that he posed a severe danger to the community."

Remember the good old days when sending criminals to Australia was a one way business.

9 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That is fine as long as you accept that Norfolk could be flooded with criminals being "repatriated" to the UK from other countries.  

Norfolk is unlikely to be, most round here are reluctant to go past Ipswich!

However the UK is not so fortunate especially in the case of scum wanting to return from fighting for ISIS and other islamic terrorists.

Probably the most notorious is that poisonous bitch Shamima Begum who had her citizenship revoked because of behaviour. This was done because she was entitled to claim her father's nationality and so no international laws were broken. It's not stopping the little sow from still trying it on though.

She is one amongst many who have come to our country and have been excluded but sadly only because under international law we must not leave them stateless.

14 minutes ago, Rog said:

Norfolk is unlikely to be, most round here are reluctant to go past Ipswich!

Hear me out...

The agriculture industry will be short of "cheap" labour from the EU post-brexit.  That gap could be filled by putting all the people deported back to the UK to work in the fields of Norfolk, Lincolnshire etc.  

That way they have a job and source of income which would help prevent them becoming homeless and turning back to crime.

Perfect solution.  At the same time the UK can continue to deport non UK nationals who have been released from goal back to their country of origin.  Of course we will still be stuck with those who only have UK citizenship but what can you do?

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

Hear me out...

The agriculture industry will be short of "cheap" labour from the EU post-brexit.  That gap could be filled by putting all the people deported back to the UK to work in the fields of Norfolk, Lincolnshire etc.  

That way they have a job and source of income which would help prevent them becoming homeless and turning back to crime.

Perfect solution.  At the same time the UK can continue to deport non UK nationals who have been released from goal back to their country of origin.  Of course we will still be stuck with those who only have UK citizenship but what can you do?

Not a bad idea and some returnees might welcome it but no reason why working visas should not be made available or better yet make the "can work - won't work" sofa-slugs and welfare-witches WORK for their taxpayers money.

2 minutes ago, Rog said:

Not a bad idea and some returnees might welcome it but no reason why working visas should not be made available or better yet make the "can work - won't work" sofa-slugs and welfare-witches WORK for their taxpayers money.

Dear me Roger - you give racists a bad rep...

15 minutes ago, Rog said:

But Rog the returnees would be UK Nationals so would not require a working visa.  In fact they would have full access to the NHS and benefits system etc despite possibly never having paid a single penny into it.  

I assume that you are in receipt of a state pension?  

Archived