Sir Philip Rutnam quits

thesultanofsheight

8 minutes ago, sir nige said:

he claims not to know the media yet contacted lk on a saturday morning......gave a interview......held a live tv statement.....and e-mailed every media outlet.....

:rolleyes:

#fishy

don't forget he was behind windrush......

I don't know "the media" but I am sure that if I had a story involving a cabinet minister then I could find someone to stake up my story. 

Most outlets have contact details published on their websites.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

You will notice that I have not commented on Bercow and the allegations against him.  

i wasn't saying you did.....

just highlighting the double standards of the pro-eu lot

more than happy to keep him in post.....

29 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I don't know "the media" but I am sure that if I had a story involving a cabinet minister then I could find someone to stake up my story. 

lk famously doesn't work weekends.....:whistling:.......he claims not to know no one in the media.......

36 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

ALLEGATIONS?  His behaviour was blatantly obvious in the televised items from Westminster.  That's quite apart from his disgraceful behaviour as The Speaker.

8 hours ago, sir nige said:

lefty logic at work........they wanted to keep the bercoff while he had claims made against him........but they want pp to stand down....

pure racism is what it is because pp doesn't need saving and gets on with the job and the lefty liberals can't cope with it........

Words fail me....

3 hours ago, Rog said:

And spot on too.

The Telegraph!

Rather than quote alternative reality nonsense so-called newspapers surely you would look less foolish just waiting to see what develops...?

3 hours ago, sir nige said:

cough........

ESM1i4SWAAA2oH8.thumb.jpeg.2ec6f7e368c064b99478b00976b953ab.jpeg

:whistling:

Dear me. The Wail.

All the usual suspects quoting all the usual nonsense.

The Daily Wail, The Telegraph, now just waiting on The Express followed by the intellectual insights of The Sun.

There's an air of desperation creeping into this. Instead of just posting up nonsense from totally discredited sources why not just wait to see what surfaces?

It's just the sensible thing to do.

Ahhhhhh..... Right.

6 hours ago, P.K. said:

Dear me. The Wail.

All the usual suspects quoting all the usual nonsense.

The Daily Wail, The Telegraph, now just waiting on The Express followed by the intellectual insights of The Sun.

There's an air of desperation creeping into this. Instead of just posting up nonsense from totally discredited sources why not just wait to see what surfaces?

It's just the sensible thing to do.

Ahhhhhh..... Right.

Surely what matters isn't the source but the content.  In this example it adds a very important fact that significantly affects the relevance of the woman leaving the department to the presence of Ms Patel.

Archived