COVID-19 UK & Beyond

Rog

51 minutes ago, sir nige said:

staff........ lefty liberals looking for any excuse........

I know you have a loose grip on reality but in the video of Johnson actually talking he clearly says "everybody".

He does not say every staff member.  Unless you physically were there with him then you can't keep claiming he meant just staff.

Additionally,  I bet he does not know all the words to happy birthday. 

Edited by manxman1980

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

I know you have a loose grip on reality but in the video of Johnson actually talking he clearly says "everybody".

because the nhs is going to let bj walk into a isolation room for a photo op.......:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

He does not say every staff member.  Unless you physically were there with him then you can't keep claiming he meant just staff.

Additionally,  I bet he does not know all the words to happy birthday. 

wanna bet.......

#ouch

20 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

No ouch at all.

Unlike you I am happy to change my views based on facts.  You have a tendency to ignore facts when they do not suit your agenda.

Perhaps in future the PM may be more careful with how he phrases his answers.  It is not difficult after all.

it won't stop some jumping to the wrong conclusion just for the sake of it......

:whistling:

9 hours ago, CharlieBrown said:

Weak old people dying might actually provide that extra 350 million a week to the NHS post brexit promise, hurrah!

Point of order.

There WAS no promises to add any 350 mil quid to the NHS post BREXIT.

10 minutes ago, Rog said:

Point of order.

There WAS no promises to add any 350 mil quid to the NHS post BREXIT.

Not this one again.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-09.31.10.png

Direct and indirect lies and false statements were made by both sides in the referendum campaign but that's the exact slogan on the bus. One would have to be rather arrogant not to accept that it might be read as giving the NHS 350 million every week. At best it is ambiguous (perhaps deliberately).

Edited by mojomonkey

11 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Not this one again.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-09.31.10.png

Direct and indirect lies and false statements were made by both sides in the referendum campaign but that's the exact slogan on the bus. One would have to be rather arrogant not to accept that it might be read as giving the NHS 350 million every week. At best it is ambiguous (perhaps deliberately).

It does NOT commit the money wasted on the EU to the NHS.