COVID-19 UK & Beyond

Rog

On 5/2/2020 at 11:28 PM, quilp said:

The Jewish funeral in Brooklyn, New york. Haven't found any other ideological denomination apart from these two doing the same yet...

The answer to your implied questions isn't really to do with Islam or Judaism.  It is the simple fact that it is the USA and the population there appear to be mostly morons.  FFS they elected Donald Trump!!

I find this to be very true when it comes to the bible belt states who I suppose are the equivalent to the people you have highlighted attending funerals. 

Capture.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

Why doesn’t that graphic include Spain Italy and France?

Because I used to holiday there a lot of course.

It doesn't include Germany either.

If you require further info contact Derrick VanGennepp Harvard University MA 02138

I see the Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden has been ordered by Bozo to take up the cudgels and have a pop at Aunty over exposing their total lack of preperation re PPE. Good luck with that one. But then he probably hasn't got too much to do right now.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/may/03/bbc-stands-firm-against-ministers-criticism-panorama-show-ppe-coronavirus

But when your government is reduced to counting a pair of gloves as two seperate items you know they're in trouble. Which means so are you if you're NHS. Good job this industry is on the ball:

Personal Protective Equipment

Order before 2pm for Same Day Dispatch

https://creativegroupin.com/