COVID-19 UK & Beyond

Rog

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

The Susie Dent tweet is true of about 1/2 of the Premier League, championship and divisions 1 & 2. It’s a simple fact of English/Welsh geography.

Oh, sorry I haven't worded that right, her tweet is worth a look, the Crewe one was separate. And I know about the geography, its just an amusing aside.

Cummings is to make a public statement this afternoon and to take media questions.

55 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Oh, sorry I haven't worded that right, her tweet is worth a look, the Crewe one was separate. And I know about the geography, its just an amusing aside.

Cummings is to make a public statement this afternoon and to take media questions.

I wish it was his resignation but I doubt it.

I expect the most insincere apology I've ever heard. Because he's told totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson that it will satisfy the "And he hasn't even apologised" brigade and at the same time give all those tory MP's an out when their consituents are pissing in their ears.

Can't fault the logic.

16 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Does anybody know exactly what Dominic Cummings' qualifications are to be advising and influencing UK Govt. on policy?

7 years of operating Michael Gove.

He's on the telly grovelling without saying sorry.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

7 years of operating Michael Gove.

He's on the telly grovelling without saying sorry.

I know....I'm watching it...Beth Rigby (Sky News) has just crucified him, he didn't have an answer. He's got no intention of apologising though...

3 hours ago, P.K. said:

I wish it was his resignation but I doubt it.

I expect the most insincere apology I've ever heard. Because he's told totally amoral narcissistic serial philanderer and inveterate liar Boris Johnson that it will satisfy the "And he hasn't even apologised" brigade and at the same time give all those tory MP's an out when their consituents are pissing in their ears.

Can't fault the logic.

Who was that fella that jumped on a plane from the Isle of Man and moved to another country all dressed in PPE just to be with his family? Name escapes me now.

I can't believe I've watched this crap.

"I I I I um um err err err um I err 4 year old err err um I um media err err err um I I I um legal err er err umum um I I I err"

What a crock of shit.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1

I honestly thought I'd never see a more excruciatingly pathetic rebuttal than the one given by that fancier of 14yr old girls, Prince Andrew.

But I just have.

• Like 1