Right Wing Vs Left Wing

Rog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

There always seem to be something more exciting about a left winger.  Perhaps it is because they are a relatively rare commodity?

In political terms they certainly are.  Not sure about exciting though, tedious at best.

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

Rog, this thread is about footballers. Please start another one if you want to change the topic. Thanks

No, this is a thread about politics that I launched in order to get one particular obsessed individual off threads that really should not have become swamped with left wing nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

No, this is a thread about politics that I launched in order to get one particular obsessed individual off threads that really should not have become swamped with left wing nonsense.

I think you're mistaken. The first actual post of any meaning was about Ryan Giggs and that lead onto Lionel Messi. Can you point out exactly where it was decided this thread was about politics? Pardon the pun, but you can't move the goalposts!

27 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

There always seem to be something more exciting about a left winger.  Perhaps it is because they are a relatively rare commodity?

I have fond memories of watching Summerbee on the right wing and Johnstone on the left wing for Sunderland in the late 90s. Both of them linking up with Quinn and Philips was great.

I like a proper old fashioned winger. Obviously I'm not a Man Utd fan, but I did like the Giggs on the left Kanchelskis on the right proper wing play back then. When Blackburn won the league the had a pair of proper wingers too.

Archived