Right Wing Vs Left Wing

Rog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.png.5bb5e35ea84dddd66cb2ecb9afd9a20d.png

That surprised me on the left scale (Pretty much a Conservative here). I'm very much about freedom of the individual though and taking responsibility for ones own actions, but I'm well aware that not everyone does that and thus enforcement is required. 

Honestly I feel that site is a bit shit :P 

33 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Where is your result?

Just for you, I held my nose and went for it.

image.png.2de04af5aaa6075c5cb2343b9c1ddba1.png

The problem I found was that for many of the questions I was thinking, "Yes, but it's not that simple."  Surely anyone with a mind would feel that when facing such profound issues.

Oh, and I did my stripper name too. It's Bambi Sparklecheeks.

On 3/11/2020 at 3:55 PM, TheTeapot said:

I loved Macca, watched him and Rob Jones completely dominate their side of the pitch at Forest when I was about 13, absolutely amazing. A fair few people still underrate him in my view, but he scored the winner in a European cup final for Real, and the year that Zidane scored THAT goal McManaman was the whole reason they were even in the final. He's dreadful as a pundit though.

I like him as a pundit. He never thinks it’s a foul, or handball or offside. And every player should get up and get on with it. 

23 minutes ago, Declan said:

I like him as a pundit. He never thinks it’s a foul, or handball or offside. And every player should get up and get on with it. 

I can't recall if he was the type of player to "go down easily" when playing.  His style of play would suggest this was likely (dribbling at defenders).

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

I can't recall if he was the type of player to "go down easily" when playing.  His style of play would suggest this was likely (dribbling at defenders).

His "style of play" seemed to me to be get the ball, go forward a yard or two, prevent being tackled by laying it back. Every time.

Very similar to "in an England shirt only one goal from open play in how many appearances" Beckham. 

As for "going down too easily" cue Speedo Gerrard....

1 hour ago, woolley said:

What a great thread. Football, sex and politics. That should keep the women out. 

Not only that but a very civilised thread as well.  Who new that a discussion about wingers is what we needed to heal the rifts in society?

I would have loved to have seen George Best play.

58 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Not only that but a very civilised thread as well.  Who new that a discussion about wingers is what we needed to heal the rifts in society?

I would have loved to have seen George Best play.

I did. He was hot in his day. 

Archived