easy jet

doc.fixit

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the stinking enigma said:

This thread needs renaming easy tiger.

No. Some posters need to get a grip on reality. These same posters are no doubt the arseholes who are out in force enjoying the Easter Holiday as if nothing had happened, by sitting on deck chairs on Douglas beach, filling the car park at all the plantations etc.

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No. Some posters need to get a grip on reality. These same posters are no doubt the arseholes who are out in force enjoying the Easter Holiday as if nothing had happened, by sitting on deck chairs on Douglas beach, filling the car park at all the plantations etc.

images.jpeg

9 hours ago, IOM said:

I think most people know that there is an algorithm that goes in to calculating seat prices and yes the immediate rise in demand would have caused the seat prices to rise. However at that time somebody at Easyjet should have over written the model and not put out return flights costs £600 or more for a 30 minute flight. By any standard that is not right I am amazed anyone would try to defend it! Whilst someone at Easyjet was not necessarily saying lets take advantage someone absolutely knew what was going on and they never did anything about it. 

As Michael (Lord ) Heseltine once said. “The market has no morals”

• 4 weeks later...

Received an e-mail from EasyJet. Extending my membership of Flight Club. Until 31 December 2021. Anyone else?

Apparently it’s invitation only. I’ve been a member since September 2018. Must be because of all the flights I took for chemo in late 2017/8. 

I don’t recall being told I’d been invited. But life was different then. I had other things on my mind.

Benefits, over and above easyJet plus membership

Flight Club membership benefits

• Fee-free changes – Make unlimited changes to the dates and travel routes of your bookings without paying admin fees. Just pay the difference between the original fare and that of your new flight.
  • Free name changes – Make up to 5 passenger name changes per year, completely free.
  • Price Guarantee – If you find an equivalent flight of another airline cheaper within 48 hours of making your booking, we’ll refund the difference. We’ll also give you a voucher worth 10% of that difference for your next flight. Just let our dedicated Flight Team know within that time.
  • Our price promise – We promise you’ll always get the best fares for your easyJet flights. If, on a rare occasion, you find a flight you have already booked on easyJet.com for less, we’ll give you a voucher worth the price difference for your next flight.
  • Preview of schedule seat releases and sales – We think the people who fly with us most often should be the first to know what we’re doing and what’s coming up, so we'll give you advanced notification of schedule seat releases and sales to keep you in the know.

Archived