easy jet

doc.fixit

21 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Received an e-mail from EasyJet. Extending my membership of Flight Club. Until 31 December 2021. Anyone else?

Apparently it’s invitation only. I’ve been a member since September 2018. Must be because of all the flights I took for chemo in late 2017/8. 

I don’t recall being told I’d been invited. But life was different then. I had other things on my mind.

Benefits, over and above easyJet plus membership

Flight Club membership benefits

• Fee-free changes – Make unlimited changes to the dates and travel routes of your bookings without paying admin fees. Just pay the difference between the original fare and that of your new flight.
  • Free name changes – Make up to 5 passenger name changes per year, completely free.
  • Price Guarantee – If you find an equivalent flight of another airline cheaper within 48 hours of making your booking, we’ll refund the difference. We’ll also give you a voucher worth 10% of that difference for your next flight. Just let our dedicated Flight Team know within that time.
  • Our price promise – We promise you’ll always get the best fares for your easyJet flights. If, on a rare occasion, you find a flight you have already booked on easyJet.com for less, we’ll give you a voucher worth the price difference for your next flight.
  • Preview of schedule seat releases and sales – We think the people who fly with us most often should be the first to know what we’re doing and what’s coming up, so we'll give you advanced notification of schedule seat releases and sales to keep you in the know.

I’ve been a member since launch, around 3/4 years ago. As you say, it is invitation only, based on an unpublished formula, involving spend, number of flights etc. 

In normal circumstances I’ve found the Fee Free Changes very useful. Also the dedicated line is never busy and you get straight through.

Definitely useful, for no charge.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nellie said:

I’ve been a member since launch, around 3/4 years ago. As you say, it is invitation only, based on an unpublished formula, involving spend, number of flights etc. 

In normal circumstances I’ve found the Fee Free Changes very useful. Also the dedicated line is never busy and you get straight through.

Definitely useful, for no charge.

Membership criteria are on line

Flight Club is a loyalty programme for our most frequent travellers. Membership is by invitation only for customers who have:

• Booked and flown on 20 flights or more in the past 12 months, or
  • Booked and flown on 10 flights or more, and spent £1,500 or other currency equivalent in the past 12 months, or
  • Booked and flown on an average 10 flights or more for 10 years, with at least one flight every year.

On 4/10/2020 at 12:32 PM, woolley said:

It's a view. And I'm not defending it, merely seeking to explain. It's the business model. £14 for the same flight is equally ridiculous but you don't see anyone complaining that it isn't economically realistic as they snap the bargains up. 

Interesting point.

I have 2 adults 2 kids booked one way (which wont be going now) including luggage each for £78 total.

47 minutes ago, Manx Expat said:

I’m trying to get back to the Island is there any update on whether the Commis idea has been finally binned off or not. Or is that Tynwald this week? It’s hard to follow what’s going on. 

CoMin has been looking at it, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Mr Quayle said he hoped to announced further details next week.

1 hour ago, Manx Expat said:

I’m trying to get back to the Island is there any update on whether the Commis idea has been finally binned off or not. Or is that Tynwald this week? It’s hard to follow what’s going on. 

It'll be sorted this week for sure.

Not only is it a complete clusterfuck anyway but the fall out from that (in terms of the "prisoners" mental health) will ensure that is scrapped this week.  

Comin will not like admitting they are wrong on this one but the sooner they swallow it the sooner people can get back in a normal manner.

21 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It'll be sorted this week for sure.

Not only is it a complete clusterfuck anyway but the fall out from that (in terms of the "prisoners" mental health) will ensure that is scrapped this week.  

Comin will not like admitting they are wrong on this one but the sooner they swallow it the sooner people can get back in a normal manner.

Thanks. I’m just trying to save a grand as been funding myself for six weeks in the UK now so money is getting tight. I don’t mind staying there to be honest I just resent shelling out for it. I understand why they did it because the pitchfork mob wanted the island shut down but don't see why they’re charging for it to be fair. It would be a lot cheaper if I could just go back and stay in my flat for 14 days. 

Archived