easy jet

doc.fixit

1 minute ago, PaulJ said:

You should contact your employer.   Being in Yorkhire there's likely a pigeon somewhere,or failing that,you could always try those new fangled things. Phones I believe they're called.  Some people might suggest email.but maybe you struggle to get online frequently?

I’ve already had a conversation. There has been a heavy hint about it being better for me moving forward if I wasn’t stuck off Island for too much longer. Any more personal information you want me to share for the benefit of Royston Vasey Forums? 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Manx Expat said:

I’ve already had a conversation. There has been a heavy hint about it being better for me moving forward if I wasn’t stuck off Island for too much longer. Any more personal information you want me to share for the benefit of Royston Vasey Forums? 

What line of business are you in?

7 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

No need to return to the Island then. Nobody to sack you

No there is, you seem to suffer from some cognitive disorder. I have been informed informally that if I don’t come back soon I don’t have a job going forward, I appreciate that to government people that’s a thing that never happens. But it is quite prevalent in the private sector. 

10 hours ago, Manx Expat said:

No there is, you seem to suffer from some cognitive disorder. I have been informed informally that if I don’t come back soon I don’t have a job going forward, I appreciate that to government people that’s a thing that never happens. But it is quite prevalent in the private sector. 

No disorder of any kind but you appear to be talking from your hoop.

3 hours ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

You need your own house apprently.  Helpful. 

Do you have a link for that requirement or did you just make it up? AFAIK there has been no announcement yet.

Archived