easy jet

doc.fixit

That's another reason why I prefer a refund instead of a change of flight.

i know many who have opted to change their flights to later on in the  year. We do not know when we can  travel .If Easyjet is operating that flight that day ( could be for key workers / those with special permission) and if you are not eligible then you lose your money.

As far as I know as per EU rules if the flight is operating the airline is covered (it's up to you to check if you are allowed / eligible to travel )

The other option is to change the flights to a later date by paying a change fee. 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, manxlad said:

We originally had flights booked with easyjet IOM / LPOOL for 1st July  costing £87,
I read on their website that they are offering a free change of date and flight facility  ....so I changed the July ticket for a flight in October Which cost £40.
I am aware that easyjet do not give the Unused balance back, which is fair comment. but I have just checked my bank statement they have Also billed me for the new £40 price.  So how is this a free change of booking? Or will they reimburse me with the £40 later?
have emailed them, but from what I can gather it maybe weeks before I get any kind of reply, if ever 

Anyone else had this happen?

Hi Manxlad, would you kindly post their email address here? Back in March they cancelled my flight on less than 24 hours notice and left us stranded in Europe, without offering an alternative flight (in our case we manged to re-book with another airline, but others were not so lucky) or a refund, without offering to pay for an accommodation and associated expenses, etc. In another words, they broke EU/UK Civil Aviation Act including the fact that as going concern business they are obliged to provide contact details, but their 03303655000 phone line does not answer. Thanks.  

12 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

If you google easyjet email address it comes straight up.

No it does not - it only provides 'do not reply to this email'.  But if you are able to find a suitable email address, could you kindly post it here? Thanks mate.

When easyJet cancelled my late April 2020 flights a week or so before their departure date, I knew from social media the struggle I'd have obtaining a refund.  I can't remember where I found the address online, but I emailed flightrefund@easyjet.com - the advice stipulated the email's subject heading should be set out strictly as follows, FlightRefNo/25042020/EN.  I received an automated response, and a full refund by the end of April.

Neve4 had an issue with easyJet before, but one of the holidays we won’t get is a trip to Spain in June. First leg is easyJet to Liverpool. For some reason, best known to their accountants, they are now operating this flight. However, they are not flying to Spain or returning to the UK, so that is ye5 one more trip f***ed. We can’t get a refund as the flight is in theory live.What a load of shite.

20 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Neve4 had an issue with easyJet before, but one of the holidays we won’t get is a trip to Spain in June. First leg is easyJet to Liverpool. For some reason, best known to their accountants, they are now operating this flight. However, they are not flying to Spain or returning to the UK, so that is ye5 one more trip f***ed. We can’t get a refund as the flight is in theory live.What a load of shite.

Sorry to hear, what a nightmare, best of luck

1 minute ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

All of it.  How are they flying but not flying?

They are operating the iom to lpool. flight. But not onward to Spain or back. They have cancelled those legs, but will not refund the first leg. Load of bollocks.

Archived