Anyone Reccomend Any Decent Pc Games

Manx_Boydy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BF2 rekindled mine if anything. I found it really hard work, and just started logging back into wow for an easy life. Got myself up to lvl 55 or so now and I'm loving it. The guilds ace, lots of top folks in there and good regular groups going all the time.

I did find lvl 40-50 very hard going though, but since getting 50 and all the new areas that open up to you, it's been ace. The later instances are superb.

Get your slack arse back in :)

Seeing as I'm still paying the sub I might give it a go again, Think my char was 46ish and was doing the un'goru crater.

I'm finding BF2 really good, be better with a clan or others who play frequently though.

There's a good solid group of min 40's at the mo, doing regular instance runs. I joined em last night, nice bunch of people. Think some of them are your ex-workies?

I got really fekked off with the niggles in BF, I expect I'll revisit it once there's a couple of patches. Going to a lan down south of england in two weeks though, so I could do with brushing up on me skills :)

Already in a guild mate.

I am with the Tree Huggers with my other character but got bored of playing a rogue so had a 2 month break and re-rolled a warrior. Loving this character, having alot of fun. Did Deadmines the other night was great fun.

Archived