Anyone Reccomend Any Decent Pc Games

Manx_Boydy

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a good solid group of min 40's at the mo, doing regular instance runs. I joined em last night, nice bunch of people. Think some of them are your ex-workies?

I got really fekked off with the niggles in BF, I expect I'll revisit it once there's a couple of patches. Going to a lan down south of england in two weeks though, so I could do with brushing up on me skills :)

Would that be i-series by any chance? Been to a couple of them myself ^^

It's massive innit. I've finished all the main quest and the guild quests and I'm pretty sure I've done all the individual quests. I'm in the middle of cleaning out every dungeon and cave but it's starting to get a bit dull now. I went for a Dark Elf/Thief character so I'm considering restarting with a Mage of some sort.

Have you got the official addons? Thieves Den is very useful if you're just starting out as there's a high level fence and easy to locate trainers. Also, make sure you complete the shrine quest that gives you a Skeleton key as early as you can. Saves so much heartache with that stupid lockpicking minigame.

It's massive innit. I've finished all the main quest and the guild quests and I'm pretty sure I've done all the individual quests. I'm in the middle of cleaning out every dungeon and cave but it's starting to get a bit dull now. I went for a Dark Elf/Thief character so I'm considering restarting with a Mage of some sort.

Have you got the official addons? Thieves Den is very useful if you're just starting out as there's a high level fence and easy to locate trainers. Also, make sure you complete the shrine quest that gives you a Skeleton key as early as you can. Saves so much heartache with that stupid lockpicking minigame.

Sounds like you lost some time there Ans?!!

Sounds like you lost some time there Ans?!!

Chronic insommnia is a game player's friend. Plus when you're in a house with two under threes on your own, there's not a great deal you can do if you don't watch much TV :)

Just finished Half Life 2 Ep 1 and enjoyed it so much that I've started HL2 again on Hard, its' ace!

Now I'm tempted to return to half life2 to see if I can drag my way through it. It looks beautiful, but I cannot bear to continue - it just hasn't grabbed me the way other games have

Is it worth it?

Now I'm tempted to return to half life2 to see if I can drag my way through it. It looks beautiful, but I cannot bear to continue - it just hasn't grabbed me the way other games have

Is it worth it?

YES!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 9800XT which means I had to turn down quite a bit of detail to get a decent framerate at 1280x1024. I'm going to replay it when I get something new soon though as it looks amazing when you crank it up.

That may be some time away though as some jerk bought me WoW for my birthday the other day and I stupidly installed it. Resistance was futile.

I was instructed to join Alliance/Runetotem as that's where all the people I know that play are.

I've been off all day and I was looking forward to a couple of hours this afternoon but it's been down *all* day due to patching. :(

Archived