IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

11 minutes ago, Barlow said:

There were over 5k viewers for the IoM Covid briefing (usually there are between 1k and 3k viewers).

I gave up watching the briefings at the beginning of the year because of the feed constantly dropping out. Listen on Manx Radio now. 

15 minutes ago, Barlow said:

We need to keep watching Guernsey and how they are handling matters, they're really going through it again just now.

I really feel for them. Still no update on that Guernsey lad's blog. He must be gutted. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Banker said:

Guernsey outbreak is a lot worse than ours with 30 across 7 schools, police have issued warning saying stop posting accusations of how started on social media!

image.jpeg.90e944f474e18157b7eaa014def5635b.jpeg

Won't be a popular opinion but the only bit of the situation in Guernsey that interests me is if people end up in hospital and/or dead.

Cases are irrelevant as far as I am concerned, if anything as long as those people aren't becoming really ill it just speeds up the path towards herd immunity.

20 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

I for one had my whole day lightened. No Howard Quayle at the briefing, Bonus, No miserable waffle for 15 minutes as Howie imparts us of his spin doctors rambling, So all done and dusted after 15 minutes.

Yes they are still testing, had one this morning

Didn't watch it. So were we spared the Fastyr Mie's today?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy Onchan said:

Didn't watch it. So were we spared the Fastyr Mie's today?

37 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Yes thank goodness. 
Not even press bids used it 👏

The 'Fastyr Mie' thing started to get hammer in the House when Phil Gawne was elected. Few if any of them ever said it before then. Ever.

Edited by Barlow

28 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I noted that boris looked absolutely worn down at today's briefing. Battle weary. 

This is the guy who a year ago was prancing around hospitals shaking hands with everyone to assure them the virus was nothing to worry about.

• Like 2