IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

4 minutes ago, The Chief said:

sorry banker thats utter bollox, thats my field and none of us have been offered or told to get the vaccine, the only ones that have are any that are in direct contact with patients.

Some suits that never get anywhere near a patient have had both doses. I know that for fact. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, The Chief said:

sorry banker thats utter bollox, thats my field and none of us have been offered or told to get the vaccine, the only ones that have are any that are in direct contact with patients.

It’s not bollocks as I know several people in office jobs in health and charities who have been vaccinated 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

It's a view and it's interesting. Right or wrong until very recently we took this advice

A sensible and pragmatic approach to a situation that they seemed to have jumped on quickly. Of course the next few days will tell us where all of this is heading - fingers crossed.

They are squirming under the vaccination of crew question however. Manx solutions for Manx problems - unless it  doesn't suit the argument - nice one Tim!

• Like 2