IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I’ve deleted my Twitter account now. All of that didn’t happen, right? 

Oh you deleted it? Thought you might have been banned, I mean, that was some pretty wild out there stuff you were posting there...

(not really, hope you're ok)

8 minutes ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Eventually though everybody will want to be a priority group.

Don’t think other occupations are there to protect and safeguard the population in a daily basis though, unlike the emergency services? The bobbies/firefighters etc out there doing the work to help people should definitely be towards the top of the pile for vaccinations. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Out of the blue said:

The young may not have the vaccine until September, but they may well have had it and recovered, well before then if the spread continues exponentially. Probably too late for the F1, but maybe in time for a Cyprus trip.

....where do you get a I’ve had it certificate?

48 minutes ago, Chutney said:

I've just had a look at the schedule for vaccinations  https://covid19.gov.im/vaccination/vaccination-schedule-priority-groups/  which doesnt seem to be a schedule at all but more a timeline of what theyve done. Does anyone know what priority group they are currently vaccinating (1-10) and the projected dates when each will start ? If theres a link I'm just not finding please point me to it/

It's chaos! I'm 74 with serious lung probs. and have got my first jab on Monday, (hopefully).

My sis-in-law who is 65 with no probs. has hers the day after ??

My friend who is 65 too but with diabetes  has already had his first jab last week ?? ( He has also, yesterday, received a letter telling him to phone 111 to make his first appointment) ??

These are just a couple of instances that I know about.

My appointments were made when I first phoned, their appointments were received later.