IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

There is a certain delicious irony whenever the unholy trinity refer to genomics as "no good at looking forwards and can only look backwards" when that perfectly describes themselves, GOV and the CS !

The total absence of any initiative, proactivity and focus to avoid potential problems followed by the shameless denials, knee jerk reactions and failures is truly amazing.  

Edited by Lewis
Typo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

She is indeed a disgrace. Off-hand, rude, patronising, arrogant and unprofessional. And it isn't Moulton she's treating that way...it's us...he represents us.

He certainly does not represent me. I can’t imagine anyone I’d less want to represent me.

He keeps asking the same questions time and time again (“why did you not act earlier, blah blah blah?) and seems to forget he has already had an answer. Then he quotes  his imaginary friends who have been wronged by the Government.

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

...overwhelming majority of people on there congratulating the government on a job well done.

Are they all CS on full pay, working or not? 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, horatiotheturd said:

I just read the comments on fb for the 3fm live viewing of the briefing.

Wow.  No wonder this island is screwed, overwhelming majority of people on there congratulating the government on a job well done.

I am hoping if I look at some of thenother news sites there might be a different theme?

Was it Abe Lincoln who said ‘You can fool all of the people some of the time’? Well it seems you can fool a lot of the people most of the time. Johnson and his hopeless cohorts seem to be managing it in UK and perhaps Quayle, Ashford and Hettie are pulling the same stunt. Of course, just as Auntie Beeb is facilitating an easy ride for Johnson so too our media are jollying along with Quayle.

2 hours ago, reptar said:

Listen now, you need to realise that you are not particularly bright and you are trying to operate well beyond the recommended intellectual limits for your head. This is a simple counting issue. If I earned 50 beans yesterday and want to compare that to my bean earning power today, yesterday and today need to be the same length of time, otherwise we're simply chucking about random numbers.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

I used to fancy him too. I had the weirdest crushes. 

Just for clarity....I have never fancied Howie or Springer. 

I missed the end today so I'm not sure if Howie pulled it off?

I did see a little bit of the presser and was disappointed to see Ashie's head somewahat smaller than I had recently appreciated.