IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

37 minutes ago, KERED said:

When listening to the "Briefings", I have a sort of mental bingo-card, and I metaphorically tick of all the Quayle Cliches, as they occur.                                                      There are so many, - Manx solutions for Manx problems, It's not a silver bullet, there's light at the end of the tunnel, Damned if you do and damned if you don't, It's data not dates, It's a learning curve, thank you David..etc. . . etc. I can usually get a full-house within about 5 mins.

You missed Fastyr fucking Mie!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

You missed Fastyr fucking Mie!

And a few more that are now threadbare from overuse are 'Great Manx Public' - 'Best available evidence' - ' Working very hard' - and, in the case of the DPH, - 'Yes, that's correct Chief Minister'.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

Should have gone to Starbucks, no queue

Not surprised, have you tasted the coffee in there? Alimentary paint-stripper 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

And a few more that are now threadbare from overuse are 'Great Manx Public' - 'Best available evidence' - ' Working very hard' - and, in the case of the DPH, - 'Yes, that's correct Chief Minister'.

"Snapshot" - makes me want to throw something at the radio.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

I miss hearing ‘gold standard’ whatever happened to that? Made it sound like we were special.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CallMeCurious said:

Yep, like the 'lost weekend'.  The excuse they don't have legisaltion was so pathetic. Could have just said Friday everyone's gone home for the weekend and we can't be asked bothering them until Monday. So please stay home.... by Monday oops. erm... we got it wrong.  

Wasn't it Howard's birthday on the Sunday?

He probably didn't want to miss the party!