IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

image.png.ee39c77246f0d144faa1d186dc176a0e.png

You need to be careful with 'hospitalisation' figures because they can mean two different (though related) things.  Hospital admissions can vary for reporting reasons across the week (just as deaths can) so you're better looking at the number in hospital.

4 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

You need to be careful with 'hospitalisation' figures because they can mean two different (though related) things.  Hospital admissions can vary for reporting reasons across the week (just as deaths can) so you're better looking at the number in hospital.

image.png.de796d20c2d3946cc44d0f4bb919dd68.png

3 hours ago, The Old Git said:

I've always had to tell a little lie on the "Loss of taste and/or smell?" part of the form. I've been aware for 20 years I have little or no sense of taste and smell but they never say New or Recent like for cough or breathlessness. 

I suppose that you cant lose what you haven't got. 

20 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I suppose that you cant lose what you haven't got. 

I think I must have had it at sometime. It’s was only when I was drinking a pint of beer that so obviously smelled off to my mates that I realised i didn’t really have much sense of smell and taste. I’ve ordered on of those smell training kits to see if that helps. 

That should drive a wagon and horses through any regard a percentage of the population might have had for observance of the relevant restrictions.

Do Howard & Co. not realise that people are looking to them to set an example in their public office positions?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

It isn't about you or I though.

It isn’t. It all about him! Me Me and Me. I’m HRH The Chief Minister and I’ve got a CBE.

Pathetic really. Couldn’t he have followed his own guidelines? No, that’s not good enough. The GMP are throughly fed up, and have pulled together, and put up with the endless rules, regulations and Ashies nonsense. 

Nothing but a attention seeker. Thank god he is going. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

That should drive a wagon and horses through any regard a percentage of the population might have had for observance of the relevant restrictions.

Do Howard & Co. not realise that people are looking to them to set an example in their public office positions?

That’s an obscene joke. All those people jailed for offences - granted some were daft - but using a sledgehammer to set an example to the population.