IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

I agree but the caliber we get should not be making life changing - live or die - decisions 

I know you have made it clear you think that it should just let rip with no "mitigation" but we shall see in the next few weeks.

Take care NDP it can strike anyone despite their seeming full health or youth. That is the problem...........

Will do. So much so in fact that I’ve opened the Velux’s & French doors for extra ventilation whilst I sip my Ivermectin Lagoon x

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nom de plume said:

Will do. So much so in fact that I’ve opened the Velux’s & French doors for extra ventilation whilst I sip my Ivermectin Lagoon x

Please don't advertise your perverted sex life on here.

No one is impressed..., particularly your partner being called a name like that 🙂

5 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I can tell you’re cross Boris, but the U.K. are doing exactly what we’re doing. I’m not sure I’d like them guiding us either. Keep your head chum. 

They are not though, the UK are actually taking mitigation steps.

We are not, at all, its like Covid is not a thing. 

As I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT IS THE problem, sorry caps but yes, i am fuck1ng furious

If it goes tits up in one area in the uk they have the capacity to shift people needing hospital to other hospitals, we dont.

Edited by Boris Johnson
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Andy Onchan said:

Pre-planned Contingency Planning and preparations, apparently: 
http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=55116&headline=Why two army helicopters flew here&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2020

Edited 1 hour ago by Andy Onchan

Think someone in UK PH ran few SEIR models calibrations and got bit edgy regarding Nobles remand around 24th Aug.  

3 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I can tell you’re cross Boris, but the U.K. are doing exactly what we’re doing. I’m not sure I’d like them guiding us either. Keep your head chum. 

The difference being many uk stores have kept social distancing and face coverings in place, lots of transport companies have kept face coverings in place, majority of UK public are so used to this by now that it’s just second nature to them. They might not be mandatory but they’re still strongly advised. 

Anyway I’m tired of the whole thing now, it quite literally is a loosing battle and it’s just an absolute shit show. How we aren’t on a red/amber list yet is beyond me and if my hospital appointment gets cancelled again, I’ll be fucking raging.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, BenFairfax said:

I am expecting some sort of backstop for Nobles to be enacted this time around.  

Not saying it will happen. but if it does the 'backstop' will, like last time, be letting people die outside Nobles and then issuing legal threats to everyone till they hope the problem has gone away.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

They are not though, the UK are actually taking mitigation steps.

We are not, at all, its like Covid is not a thing. 

As I HAVE SAID BEFORE THAT IS THE problem, sorry caps but yes, i am fuck1ng furious

If it goes tits up in one area in the uk they have the capacity to shift people needing hospital to other hospitals, we dont.

Mate seriously take a break from social media and the news and enjoy this weather. 

• Like 1