IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

9 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

And did ashie actually give a direct answer to this question? 

Ashie give a direct answer? He gives an answer but he goes around the houses and relies on others. I’m Henrietta wasn’t there for back up. There again she’s not on message with COMIN.

12 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Nice one. If that woman is magnetic she can have ‘A gift from the Isle of Man’ tattooed on her forehead  and spend the rest of her days on a fridge door. Perfect.

I was going to post something about her being evidently already in training for a lifetime stuck to the fridge door, but thought better of it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

It’s all part of their jobs. They did not hide and had the balls to go in the present fevered climate. Imagine if they had declined the invitation, damned if they do, damned if they don’t. They have a lot more integrity than their detractors.

Ashford, the Letter Shredderer and the word integrity in the same sentence?

14 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Ashford, the Letter Shredderer and the word integrity in the same sentence?

Well if you want to go over old ground. Absolutely. Protecting the whistleblower shows absolute integrity.

Had I been the author of said letter who gave DA permission to read its contents I would have been grateful to secure my anonymity. It took guts to write the letter given the subject.

Who knows maybe said author made the destruction of the letter a condition of its contents being disclosed?  

I’m not saying that is the case but it’s not outside the realms of possibility and DA being a man of his word fulfilled his part of the bargain.

Edited by The Voice of Reason

4 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well if you want to go over old ground. Absolutely. Protecting the whistleblower shows absolute integrity.

Had I been the author of said letter who gave DA permission to read its contents I would have been grateful to secure my anonymity. It took guts to write the letter given the subject.

Who knows maybe said author made the destruction of the letter a condition of its contents being disclosed?  

I’m not saying that is the case but it’s not outside the realms of possibility and DA being a man of his word fulfilled his part of the bargain.

That's a plausible theory, David. 

Which one will you include in your autobiography?

41 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

There was no letter and as for Ashford being a man of his word ! Your joking right ? He's told untruths now so many times he hasnt a clue as to what the truth is now. Sorry he's been winging it for ages and thats one of the reasons they are keeping Henrietta out of the loop as the lying would be exposed . Quayle too ! Both playing at experts with mininum knowledge . 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Gladys said:

I was going to post something about her being evidently already in training for a lifetime stuck to the fridge door, but thought better of it.

As you see, I didn’t.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

As you see, I didn’t.

brings a whole new meaning to putting lead in your pencil !  I could do with her in my workshop  to pick up all the iron filings , or to lean against my electricity meter , to slow it down a bit  , being magnetic has some benefits ,  but if she is travelling on the steam packet then please keep her away from the compass ,

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

You don't understand whistleblowing or data protection.  

ETA The author should have been quietly told to get a grip. 

Edited by Gladys
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Jeez,TVoR, you've given the art of spin a whole new meaning.

How about, under the ridiculous scenario you describe, (or indeed any scenario) your darling Ashie doesn't read the letter out at all. 

That is what anyone else would have done. 

And you know it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She wasn’t very attractive……..

Anyhoo, what an absolute shitshow. The fact that there was more than a couple of hysterical lunatics there is a worry.
In times of relative crisis people sometimes lose perspective but that was full on Phoenix nights meets the X files.

let’s hope the cooler weather dampens their enthusiasm for a while as that display was pure embarrassment. 

Fully expecting to see that clip pop up on satirical TV shows in the coming weeks saying how crackers the Manx are.

• Like 1