IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

Just now, Banker said:

Very few if any , 10s out of 8000 unvaccinated can’t have it for medical reasons 

But you can't guarantee that?

Did you get the Crystal Ball from Amazon or eBay? 

7 PEOPLE were unvaccinated. That's less than 10???????

Just now, Hugh G Rection said:

If those in hospital are all people who couldn't get the vaccine (they wont be - obviously), then those of us who understand how stuff works will appreciate that they were put at significantly more risk than they had to be by those people who could have the vaccine, but chose not to.

Those are the people putting the vulnerable and those who cant have the vaccine at risk.  It's pretty basic stuff to be honest 

Just now, Ramseyboi said:

If those in hospital are all people who couldn't get the vaccine (they wont be - obviously), then those of us who understand how stuff works will appreciate that they were put at significantly more risk than they had to be by those people who could have the vaccine, but chose not to.

Those are the people putting the vulnerable and those who cant have the vaccine at risk.  It's pretty basic stuff to be honest 

I do agree.

I am double jabbed. So I am not an anti-vaxxer or conspiracy theorist. 

BUT, I completely stand by people's free choice. If they don't want it, I'm not going to berate them for it and therefore I will respect their choice. Unlike some of the animals on here. 

Individuals' human rights, It's pretty basic stuff to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

Well say there’s a max of 100 cannot be vaccinated as 10s of 100s quoted So that’s 1.25% so do the maths negligible!!

Stop spouting anti vaxxers bollocks!

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Well say there’s a max of 100 cannot be vaccinated as 10s of 100s quoted So that’s 1.25% so do the maths negligible!!

Stop spouting anti vaxxers bollocks!

With all due respect I am double jabbed and completely agree that the Vaccine works - not ideal as it could be but it does work. 

I am absolutely NOT an anti-vaxxer. I am just remaining open-minded to all possible outcomes and circumstances. 

Edited by Hugh G Rection
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1