IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

24 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

This is all starting to sound like March 2020 again.

It might for some people, not for me though, I don’t want to get suckered into all this tripe again, I’m just hoping I can travel to the UK with few restrictions, I don’t object to a PCR test but I do object to being isolated until the result of the test unless they can fast track the results in which case I’ll have one on arrival.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Annoymouse said:

It might for some people, not for me though, I don’t want to get suckered into all this tripe again, I’m just hoping I can travel to the UK with few restrictions, I don’t object to a PCR test but I do object to being isolated until the result of the test unless they can fast track the results in which case I’ll have one on arrival.

I'm with that.

1 hour ago, snowman said:

The difference this time is the mandatory isolation that the UK imposes upon all international arrivals. Whether they waive it for those in transit to IOM or CI will become clearer once the Statutory Instrument is published in a couple of days time  

iom_travel.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

We should keep the faith with the vaccines and the increase in natural immunity; no border closures or lockdowns. Masking up would probably be a sensible idea. Anything more than that at the moment will likely result in serious civil disobedience.

Do you do it now ?

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’m just sick of the whole fucking business now.

Your not the only one. I’m complying to the standard norms and what’s expected doesn’t mean to say I’m thrilled. It’s becoming the new normal. Sadly Alfie seems to be following the actions of the IOMNP Facebook crowd, they all post and Lawrie Hooper says how high.