IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Away with your and your positivity. It’s not welcome here. 

Apologies, perhaps the huge population of South Africans on our little isle are covertly trying to eradicate us indigenous Manx, by introducing this Omicron virus, is it an updated version of Project Coast? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We just have to hope this Covid Doomsday Cult don't have their claws into our Chief Minister. For all Quayle and Ashford's bluster they seemed to keep them at arms length well.  

Cannan and Hooper don't seem to have started with the same outlook. Which is concerning. 

11 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I agree even on the mask wearing it seems to be preferable for people want to believe that 90% of people are so concerned they’re wearing their masks everywhere which is far from the truth. I’ve had another three meetings this morning - not one person wearing a mask and no requests to wear a mask from anyone I met. People are largely just taking it in their stride and cracking on.

There is only one Stockholm Syndrome to embrace 

You carry on believing your agenda, no one else does! Sure you’re not Courtney Heading?

1 hour ago, thommo2010 said:

I'd imagine there will be the data, let's be honest this variant has probably been circulating for months. If I'm being honest I don't take much notice of it anymore and generally zone out when covid is mentioned 

Don't necessarily disagree but to be told categorically (if that's what was reported as being said) that the vaccine IS effective is stretching it a bit. But like you I'm getting a bit worn out by the whole saga of untruths, half truths and downright lies. It's probably better not to say anything at all until it can be substantiated.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Don't necessarily disagree but to be told categorically (if that's what was reported as being said) that the vaccine IS effective is stretching it a bit. But like you I'm getting a bit worn out by the whole saga of untruths, half truths and downright lies. It's probably better not to say anything at all until it can be substantiated.

Which is the line our elected officials should be taking. Keep it neutral, concise and not spook everyone in order for local commerce and education to continue with as little disruption and possible. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Edited now. It’s clearly someone just trolling another opposing troll they have created and other posters with opposing views too. 

Do you mean you & Ramsey boi who seem to post very similar posts shortly after each other 😂

2 minutes ago, Banker said:

Do you mean you & Ramsey boi who seem to post very similar posts shortly after each other 😂

What the f are you talking about?

Just because I have similar views to another poster on one particular topic doesn’t make us the same person.

What would be the fun in agreeing with yourself anyway.  If I was going to go to the effort of logging in and out to post under two names I would at least make it interesting 

• Haha 1