IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

15 minutes ago, Petefella said:

Given that this forum seems to consist of wall to wall whining about just about everything why on earth would anyone seek to stop people expressing a view about one subject only? I’m just about to go bust due to this mess. Many many people have been impacted by this complete Covid madness; much of which has been completely unnecessary and thoroughly damaging but some people are still arrogant enough to suggest that it’s not discussed because they themselves are probably sat on a government wage wondering what all the fuss has been about. 

Why about one subject only? Because we are talking >3000 pages which has brought the sum total of naff all to the wider situation. If there was some sort of positive outcome from such discussion, hey, go for it, but as far as I see, not a single message posted on the last 3000 pages has made a single jot of difference.

Oh, and btw, i'm self employed too (i've managed fine, thankfully)... and whilst you have my sympathies regarding your individual situation, spouting off on here simply isn't going to improve it, moreover, getting into tit for tat arguments will make things all the more difficult for you.

As for what all this fuss is about, this is my points exactly - 3000 pages of fuss which has yielded absolutely didley squat. Perhaps if the posters channelled their energy into making positive change, some good may actually come of it.

Edited by Tricky
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Oh, and btw, i'm self employed too (i've managed fine, thankfully)... and whilst you have my sympathies regarding your individual situation, spouting off on here simply isn't going to improve it, moreover, getting into tit for tat arguments will make things all the more difficult for you.

Is that what people do on here when they lose an argument under one account. Just use another to ram the same message home? Put on your red light .. 😂

1 minute ago, Petefella said:

Is that what people do on here when they lose an argument under one account. Just use another to ram the same message home? Put on your red light .. 😂

So that's now 2 allegations you have made against me which are completely incorrect. I don't work for government, nor have I ever, nor would I ever. And no, I do not have multiple accounts - I have one account - this one.

Since you seem so hell bent on being a spiteful little prick, let's hope that when your business does go under, you are able to get a job at McDonalds - they are advertising up to £12.50 per hour at the moment... but I fear this may be somewhat above your pay grade.

Merry Xmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Since you seem so hell bent on being a spiteful little prick, let's hope that when your business does go under, you are able to get a job at McDonalds - they are advertising up to £12.50 per hour at the moment... but I fear this may be somewhat above your pay grade.

Oh you’ve been found out and you don’t like it 😂 How sad. 

38 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Why about one subject only? Because we are talking >3000 pages which has brought the sum total of naff all to the wider situation. If there was some sort of positive outcome from such discussion, hey, go for it, but as far as I see, not a single message posted on the last 3000 pages has made a single jot of difference.

As for what all this fuss is about, this is my points exactly - 3000 pages of fuss which has yielded absolutely didley squat. Perhaps if the posters channelled their energy into making positive change, some good may actually come of it.

I get what you are saying but if people didn't post there would be no forum to read.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Petefella said:

Pint of bitter to go with that? Or it the flagon of bitterness you’re already swimming in going to be enough. Put on your red light .. 😂

4 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Latte please

Pair of you, go get a room. No more tit for tat turn of the screw stuff.

@Petefellaclaiming another poster is/has a sock puppet or multiple accounts will get you banned.

both suspended.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Tricky said:

Sorry lad, I now have to head out to work. Want a lift to the jobcentre, or McDonalds?

You really do appear to be a self absorbed, passive-aggressive, narcissistic lunatic who lives solely in order to be heard as some sort of authority figure on a tiny Internet bulletin board. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Petefella said:

You really do appear to be a self absorbed, passive-aggressive, narcissistic lunatic who lives solely in order to be heard as some sort of authority figure on a tiny Internet bulletin board. 

Any sympathy I had for your business situation just went out the window. Likely the same for others.

Wind your neck in.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1