IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

harsh first post .      🤣😂😅😁

It’s a six out of ten from me 😂

And I have to say that having really said nothing all day, it is quite hilarious how Quilps admission this morning that he can’t be arsed with the guidelines has gone completely unnoticed by most.

Others would have been seriously lambasted 

Edited by Ramseyboi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

Any chance people can just stop acting like children and stop arguing with strangers on a forum. It clogs up the thread

Agreed.

Although it is a perfectly valid point that the forum police have completely ignored the fact that a prolific poster had symptoms and didn’t bother to get tested.  That lack of compliance or  understanding should be part of the discussion as it is alarming, but the weird way Manxforums works means it will be completely ignored.

If certain other posters had said they knew someone who had symptoms but couldn’t be arsed following the suggested procedure then the resulting comments would be very different.

If the forum as a whole didn’t have favourites, then maybe there would be less meltdowns abs off topic debate?

Just a thought.

Edited by Ramseyboi

Cases down again today, to less than 300 - as predicted and for which I received much abuse.  Apparently I didn’t understand how these things multiply and a suggestion that people were manipulating figures was laughed out of town - by the usual suspects.

I wonder if any will be big enough to admit they were wrong?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

Agreed.

Although it is a perfectly valid point that the forum police have completely ignored the fact that a prolific poster had symptoms and didn’t bother to get tested.  That lack of compliance or  understanding should be part of the discussion as it is alarming, but the weird way Manxforums works means it will be completely ignored.

If certain other posters had said they knew someone who had symptoms but couldn’t be arsed following the suggested procedure then the resulting comments would be very different.

If the forum as a whole didn’t have favourites, then maybe there would be less meltdowns abs off topic debate?

Just a thought.

He isolated.  Unlike you who, by your own admission, tested positive and then went out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I don't agree that it's not causing 'any' issues. It's seems to be causing less issues with regard to serious illness. My experience is that those who get it are still ill and it's not pleasant.  Dangerous I imagine if you have other heath conditions like serious asthma, COPD etc. 

Isolation is a problem though I agree. Could be lots of places struggling next week. 

As I have said several times, omicron is only one of several variants doing the rounds, some more harmful than others! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

There’s a definite “clique” here that’s for sure. It seems to be so easy to be restricted from posting if you dare to go up against anyone in that “clique” as I now know to my cost. Even when it’s them who are clearly deliberately targeting you. It’s the typical bullying behaviour of the coward. I worked in government once and it’s what they all do, then when that doesn’t work they pile on with whispering campaigns that people are “mental” or are having “meltdowns” to try to undermine anything said by anyone they don’t like. They’re just total whoppers. I’d ignore them.

Edited by Petefella
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Petefella said:

There’s a definite “clique” here that’s for sure. It seems to be so easy to be restricted from posting if you dare to go up against anyone in that “clique” as I now know to my cost. Even when it’s them who are clearly deliberately targeting you. It’s the typical bullying behaviour of the coward. I worked in government once and it’s what they all do, then when that doesn’t work they pile on with whispering campaigns that people are “mental” or are having “meltdowns” to try to undermine anything said by anyone they don’t like. They’re just total whoppers. I’d ignore them.

It would still be nice if just one of them had the balls to stand up and say that actually - someone outside the clique was right 

Or actually, Quilp, despite his protestations at others has behaved like a dick by not notifying 111 of his symptoms.

It won’t ever happen though.

It was clearly stated on NYE that cases would fall over the weekend because people were wanting days off.  It was laughed at.  Now has been shown to be correct while posters said I didn’t understand exponential growth.

Clueless.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ramseyboi said:

It was clearly stated on NYE that cases would fall over the weekend because people were wanting days off.  It was laughed at.  Now has been shown to be correct while posters said I didn’t understand exponential growth.

Clueless.

Confirmed by the DM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362189/Nearly-one-10-NHS-staff-work-New-Years-Eve.html

You can spot the alternative guises of a lot of the doom coven morons on here. It isn’t hard to spot them when you’ve had to hear them papping their pants all over Twitter and Facebook for nearly two years. The only agreed line of posting here seems to be to bully and ignore anyone like me who has said that their businesses have mortally suffered due to restrictions and push a constant doom agenda like they clearly do on every other platform they post their scaremongering bullshit on. 

2 minutes ago, Petefella said:

Confirmed by the DM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362189/Nearly-one-10-NHS-staff-work-New-Years-Eve.html

You can spot the alternative guises of a lot of the doom coven morons on here. It isn’t hard to spot them when you’ve had to hear them papping their pants all over Twitter and Facebook for nearly two years. The only agreed line of posting here seems to be to bully and ignore anyone like me who has said that their businesses have mortally suffered due to restrictions and push a constant doom agenda like they clearly do on every other platform they post their scaremongering bullshit on. 

Quick question, then i'll leave it. If I, as you suggest, have multiple accounts (with the suggestion of me also posting as 'Roxanne'), please clarify how Roxanne continued to post during 'our enforced sabbatical? Btw, I have no interest in any other parts of this discussion with you - i'm just wishing to clear my name of the incorrect allegation you made against me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Quick question, then i'll leave it.

I’m not here to nurse your childish ego Roxanne. So I’d leave it there if you claim you can’t work it out. You people are just totally fucked in the head to be honest, as a 2 minute tour of the local Twitter-sphere readily confirms. 

• Confused 1

ooh, actually...

"@Petefellaclaiming another poster is/has a sock puppet or multiple accounts will get you banned."

Once again, not looking to engage in any further argument here - just wishing to clear my name regarding an incorrect allegation.

Edited by Tricky
to quote prior warning
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1