IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

20 minutes ago, Tricky said:

ooh, actually...

"@Petefellaclaiming another poster is/has a sock puppet or multiple accounts will get you banned."

Once again, not looking to engage in any further argument here - just wishing to clear my name regarding an incorrect allegation.

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck what you or any of the other absolute halfwits on this forum think as most of you appear to be having some sort of collective mental episode as a quick tour of this thread and Twitter especially confirms. How very clever of you to ask a question with the specific intention of getting the replier banned so this awkward reality is never mentioned again. Well done you experienced forum user Roxanne. You must feel so pleased with yourself. Have you already alerted one of your moderator friends as well? Again very typical of the sort of pathetic and cowardly behaviour referred to above. 

5 minutes ago, Petefella said:

I honestly couldn’t give a flying fuck what you or any of the other absolute halfwits on this forum think as most of you appear to be having some sort of collective mental episode as a quick tour of this thread and Twitter especially confirms. How very clever of you to ask a question with the specific intention of getting the replier banned so this awkward reality is never mentioned again. Well done you experienced forum user Roxanne. You must feel so pleased with yourself. Have you already alerted one of your moderator friends as well? Again very typical of the sort of pathetic and cowardly behaviour referred to above. 

Yes, I have reported this to a moderator.  I did state on multiple occasions that I had no wish to argue further with you, yet you continue with your tirade towards me. Hey, that's up to you, i'm not going to rise to the bait.

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

Yes, I have reported this to a moderator.  I did state on multiple occasions that I had no wish to argue further with you, yet you continue with your tirade towards me. Hey, that's up to you, i'm not going to rise to the bait.

How clever of you Roxanne. Another poster silenced on this forum then so that you and your sad mates can go back to posting scaremongering bollocks unchallenged. 

7 minutes ago, Banker said:

That’s because we’re relying on LFT now & only doing PCR for travel or requests if symptomatic but testing negative 

I think there is a supply issue with LFT devices like with the UK. I ordered some more kits but they haven’t arrived yet, normally they are quick to arrive. I would imagine that most of the supplies would be allocated for the arrivals at the airport and sea terminal. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roxanne said:

I should think that even the test centre staff are getting hit with shortages. It could be an interesting couple of weeks until it all (hopefully) settles down. 

LFTs and PCRs are experiencing difficulties. It’s a worldwide thing.

Just now, Roxanne said:

Do you mean difficulties with supplies? Not that I would be surprised tbh. 

As more people are testing themselves the current stocks are being diminished. Remember last year Ashy was dismissive of LFTs and kept digging his heels in, resistant to change, along with others. Now LFTs are the only game in town, are easier to use. I use them every few days, and I take a snapshot of the line. 

1 minute ago, Nom de plume said:

One minute the isolation period and transmission window is 21 - 28 days, the next it’s 5.

Suckers.

The really crazy thing though is places like Hong Kong, China and New Zealand still insisting on 21 days mandatory quarantine hotel for all visitors. That’s not about anything but totalitarianism and population control. 

2 minutes ago, Paulos The Great said:

The really crazy thing though is places like Hong Kong, China and New Zealand still insisting on 21 days mandatory quarantine hotel for all visitors. That’s not about anything but totalitarianism and population control. 

Until their people rise up, they’ll need to take what’s handed to them.

I’ve said it from Day dot.