IOM Covid removing restrictions

Filippo

6 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Seems she is pulling the old I was hacked defence on her previous twitter account.

Des anybody actually believe that bullshit.

No. Absolute bull shit.

She would have my respect if she said that she’d had a few too many tipples, was thinking things through too much, and her anger took over.

How does a hacker know that her father was a military man and both grandfathers were at the Somme (reference to her asking for a covid memorial).

Seems her new account was hacked as well since those early tweets on being ”done” with the IoM are gone 🤪

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

The absolute worst people are those who completely exaggerate the risk to children. 

Yes, my daughter dropped off some shopping yesterday.  She and my granddaughter held out crossed fingers at me (from the top of the drive).  Insensitive buggers! 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Paulos The Great said:

I actually read one of your previous posts about her allegedly trying to destroy peoples private lives if they cross her. I’d be interested to know more. After the display yesterday I’m sure there’s little she wouldn’t stoop to to get her way. 

I have to be careful what i say (but only at this current time) but it was a vindictive target & false allegation made on a young family member of an MHK who she does not like. Their place of work, outside activities & various organisations which they are associated with we’re contacted with a motive to completely destroy their reputation, mental health and in all honesty, their entire life as a whole. Sounds dramatic, but the consequences could have been devastating & this person had to go through the motions to reach that result of ‘could have’’ until that verdict of ‘who was behind it,‘vendetta/bullshit’ was reached. That’s the best I can do at this current time but I’m sure that the matter will be openly spoke of when the time is right. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, FookADoodleDoo said:

Sounds dramatic, but the consequences could have been devastating & this person had to go through the motions to reach that result of ‘could have’’ until that verdict of ‘who was behind it,‘vendetta/bullshit’ was reached. That’s the best I can do at this current time but I’m sure that the matter will be openly spoke of when the time is right. 

Oh right I didn’t think you’d be so open. Thanks. She’s always struck me that she’s somebody who is somewhere on the spectrum as she seems to literally have no filter or have any real ability to assess her impact on others. That’s the sort of thing an obsessional filter less person would do. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Actually I’ve just tracked it down. It’s worse than a shredded letter. She has zero credibility I’m afraid. I agree with the above poster in that it’s a really crafty hacker who is aware of her dads war record.

C9579BDA-1B95-461A-BB89-1D4E55B247D5.jpeg

No better than DA. 

She is normally quick to come on here and respond to posts when she is mentioned.  Not so now.

Edited by Gladys
  • Like 1

I believe Dr Glover genuinely thought that her expertise and skills would make a substantial contribution to the Island in the perilous early days of Covid. Instead, from what we understand that went on, her contributions were rejected i.e., did not sufficiently conform to ‘their’ policy/dogma, and then she was hounded and abused. Her reputation (and possibly livelihood too) was undermined by powerful people. It seems that natural justice failed her - as was evident at the PAC hearing. Unsurprisingly, she is probably still upset by the events of the past two years (she is only human after all), and she does appear to have ‘lost her rag’ by speaking out so boldly on Twitter. Clearly, her Twitter outburst was inappropriate and this is very sad for all concerned. Everything else is ‘hearsay’.

However, everybody makes mistakes; especially those who live in glass houses. So, throwing stones is not the best way of defusing an antagonistic situation. At some point Dr Glover may even post here again, telling her side of the story. Until then, my view is that perhaps it is time to ‘’donnez lui une break’’.

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Sheldon said:

That's so inappropriate that you almost have to wonder if her account has been hacked.

16 hours ago, wrighty said:

Classic excuse for anyone sending anything inappropriate. 

I can actually see the hacking defence being quite genuine on this occasion. If there's one thing the real Rachel knows by now it's how to spell "misogynistic".

14 hours ago, Sheldon said:

image.png.142977846c41eb68559f3ebc614f8abc.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

A hacked account!? So someone just so happened to hack into her account on the day the AG’s death from ill health is announced, what an amazing coincidence, have to say it was extremely convincing, it certainly had me fooled.

I do hope she’s reported the hack to the police, perhaps others should too, hopefully the IP address and perhaps the device it was posted from could be identified?